ek nayi chaal....

The morning in rc haveli started with lot of hustle. Everyone were busy in the preparation of party.

The work was distributed by kaka to everyone. bondita and anirudh were given the responsibility of decoration. Som and batuk got the responsibility to check the guset list. Subhra and binoy were looking after the eatables to be brought. And our beloved kaka was the head of taking care that everyone is doing their part work right or not.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bondita was too busy that she had not even eaten properly. She still had injury in her hand which everyone thought to be an small scretch...(she told that she got hurt after losing balance). She was guiding the servents where to put the flower vase and was moving backward without looking.

She continued to move back..
.
.
.
..
.
...
...
.

Thud..... She colided with someone and was about to fall down when two strong arms held her . She closed her eyes in fear of falling down.

A moment later she realised she is all safe. She opened her eyes only to find anirudh holding her. She was lost in him.. yes she do love him from many years.  But she was never this close to him...... Suddenly he made her stand and she realised her position.... She left his shoulder she was cluthing .

"So...sorry barriater babu woo dhyan nahi tha....... "She said in guilt

"Koi baat nahi.... Dhyan rakho... " He said and immediately left to his study.

Bondita too shighed in relief and started working again..

Everyone present in hall were admiring the couple..... specially kaka had tears of happiness

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anirudh was sitting in his study.... His hand were on his chest. He was in deep thought.

Anirudh's pov

Ye kya hoo raha hai... Jiss bondita kA naam sunte hi chidh hoo jati thi mujhe.... Wo aaj sath rehti hai phir bhi koi takleef nahi hoti.... Par waise bhi pichle kuch dino se mujhe bahut aari baate pata chali hai... Kuch aisi baate jisne bhale hi mujhe andar se tod diya hai... Par sahi raste par laya hai....joo cheeze pehle dekhkar bhi anjaan thi... Unhe aaj samajhne laga hoon main.... Bas ek sahi mauke ka intezaar or... Sarri baate sabke samne rakh dunga.....

His terence broked with bondita's voice.

"Barrister babu khana lag gaya hai...jaldi aa jayiye... "  bondita said

He nodded and went with her.

The party was about to start. The guest were arriving . Everyone were already present in hall to welcome the guest except bondita.

The guest started arriving  and in no time saudamini too came in rc haveli for party. She was wearing a western gown as she wanted to impress everyone with her look. Every men present in the party were gazing her.... Not because she was looking beautiful ...its because they have bever seen a Indian girl in western outfit.

Saudamini was blushing thinking she is looking beautiful but was irked when she saw anirudh paid no attention to her. She intentionally moved towards him as he was busy in talks with his friends.

She went near him and said

"Anirudh kaisi lag rahi hun....??"  She asked

"Beautiful" anirudh said...

Saudamini blushed at his statement ...

(No tomato or potato please .... Read further.)

But the reality was too different from what it seems.
Anirudh didn't complimented saudamini. He actually complimented bondita who was descending from stairs wearing a beautiful saree . She was looking goddess. A fairy just landed from heaven..

Even her simple look was more attractive then saudamini's heavy makeup look

Even her simple look was more attractive then saudamini's heavy makeup look. She was looking breathtaking.

And about anirudh he was not able to take his eyes off from bondita. He was admiring her lovingly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All this scenario didn't went unnoticed by  saudamini .. who got irked and went on other side.

Anirudh called bondita and introduced her to his friends. She too greated them with respect.

And anirudh's friend teased him that he married the same girl he met on sauravs wedding as they were unknown to the conditions they have been married.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And here saudamini has started her plan to ruin roy choudhury's reputation.

She had mixed an alcoholic medicine in bonditas juice and has instructed a waiter to serve that drink to bondita. The plan was to ruin the reputation of rcs bahu as at that time girl were usually called characterless if she drink alcohol.

.
.
.
.
.
She thought it would be better plan to ryin reputation. But little she was unknown that someone has already heared her............

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Koun tha jisne sab sun liya....

Kya woh bacha payega bonfita ko iss chal se...

Kaisi lagi bondita aur anirudh ki badhti nazdikiyan......

For more stay tuned ❤️