pehli baar......

The morning rays pepped inside anidita's room disturbing their sweet sleep....

Anirudh opened his eyes and a smile crept on his face ....his love...his life his everything was in his embrace... He gently creased her hairs and she wokeup and snuggled more into his chest...

"Uth jao jaan..." He said..

"Thodi der sone dijiye na...." She requested

"Phir khud kahogi aaj uthaya nahi.. der ho gayi hau.. ksj datenge...." He said giggling..

She too giggled and kissed his cheecks..

"Good morning patibabu...." She said..

"Good morning bondita...." He said and kissed her forehead.....

"Once again... A very happy birthday jaan...." He said.

"Thank you so much patibabu...." she said hugged him...

"Chalo ab tyaar ho jao...." He said .

She nodded and left to take bath....

"Nahi baba... Party warty ki koi jarurat nahi hai... ..." Bondita said

"Par kyu beta ....afterall tumhara pehla janamdin hai roy choudhury haveli mein .." binoy said ..

"Han aur apni bahu ke liye ek chota sa jashn to rakhna banta hai na....." Kaka said...

"Par kaka sasurji......" Bondita said.

"Par kya bondita... Hum tera janamdin manayenge bus... Ye tay hai.." shubhra said ..

Bondita smiled and nooded ..

"Waise bondita... Pehle kaise manati thi janamdin tum..." Anirudh asked...

Her smile vanished.....she downed her face and left towards kitchen....

Everyone glared at anirudh and he stood confused....

"Chup chap khana khane nahi ata kya tujhe... Bichari ko uske janamdin ke hi din dukhi kar diya....." Binoy shouted..

"Par maine to bus yehi pucha pehle kaise manati thi taki waisi hi tyari kar sake..." anirudh

"Hey bhagwan... Kab akal ayegi iss gafhe ko...." Kaka said..

"Are dada... Apko lagta hai kabhi bahumik ji ne bondita ka janamdin manaya hoga.... Kyu uski purane jakhmo pe namak chidak rahe hai...." som said..

"Han dada...." batuk too supported..

Anirudh closed his eyes and pressed his lips...he was feeling guilty and decided to talk to bondita.......

He sat in his study... And waited for bondita ...

"Bondita enetered with his coffee..." He smiled at her and she to smiled back...

She was about to leave but he grabbed her and pulled her closer by waist...she shivered at his touch....

"I love you bondita... And i am sorry...." He said..

"Sorry for what patibabu.. she asked.

"Wo maine breakfast ke time..." He tried to reason and downed his face..

She kissed his cheecks..

"Its ok patibabu...aapko thodi na oata tha.. maine kabhi nahi manaya apna janamdin...." bondita said and smiled.

"Matlab tum gussa nahi ho na...." He asked and cupped her face...

"Bilkul nahi... Kyu karu main gussa..." She said and hugged him...

He smiled and hugged her back...

"Aaj pehli baar manaogi tum apna janamdin...." He asked.

"10 saal baad...." She said...

He broked the hug and kissed her forehead...

She smiled and left for kitchen....

"Bhale hi 10 saal baad apna janamdin mana rahi ho bondita... Par ye akhari nahi hoga.... Ab ye anirudh.. apni shona ka janamdin or bhi yaadgar banayega..." Anirudh said and smiled.....

"Are bondita... Sun na..." Subhra said..

"Ji maa...." She said...

"Beta.. wo bazar se saman lana hai.. tu jakar le aa na.. bihari thoda vyasth hai..." subhra said..

"Ji maa.." bondita stood and started leaving..

She got ready in simple blue saree and left for market with batuk.. as he insested her to take him...

"Baudi chalo na kulfi khate hai.." batuk said...

"Batuk itne puchke khaye hai abhi... Tumhara pet hai ya pitara..." She said and giggled...

"Please na baudi..." He pleaded...

She agreed and they eat kulfi....

"Ab ghar chale...." Bondita asked..

"Ji baudi.." batuk said..

"Ab tak yo ho gayo hogi tyari..." He thought in mind and they left for home...

HEY lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Janti hu thoda chota hai chapter...but my online classes have started so i wasn't able to write...

Kal pakka lamba chapter..

For more stay tuned ❤️