humesha aisa kyu.....

Anirudh was all ready and was waiting outside the hall where the ballroom party was about to happen... He wanted to make bondita feel special before he propose her....

The atmosphere was quiet dense... The place was far from haveli and was located at an isolated place... Ofcourse because its an couples party ..

He was waiting there for almost an hour

"Kaha reh gayi bondita... Ab tak to aa jana chahiye tha..." Anitudh mummered looking at gate...

"Patibabu...." He heared a voice it was low yet audible...

"Bondita.. ye to bondita ki aawaj hai..." He said and ran towards the direction from where the voice came..

He suddenly saw a car leaving from jungle ...

He tried to have a look and found bondita inside it ..

"Bondita bondita..." He tried to ran behind the car but it left...

He quickly started his car and followed them....

Thud..... The door of the cottage opened and the man throwed bondita on floor...

He removed the cloth of her mouth and tried to touch her...she jerked off..

He held her by her hairs

"Himmat to dekho... Mujhe mana kar rahi hai...janti nahi.. tere pati se jyada amir or  handsome hu main... I promise i wouldn't disappoint you.." he said touching her cheeks.

Bondita  spitted in her face...

"Paiso se amir hone se kuch nahi hota...admi dil ka amir hona chahiye... Soch ka amir hona chahiye.... Sahi kaha tumne bhale hi patibabu se aach dikhte ho tum... Par unki tarah acche kabhi nahi ho sakte.... I am warning you leave me... Warna patibabu kya haal karenge tumhara soch bhi nahi sakte tumm mr. Rohan..." Bondita said

Rohan was already angry.. bonditas action made him more angry.. he pushed her into floor  making her lie on her back and tried to hold her... ..she to push him as her hands were now fre.. she tried to free herself and digged her nails on his face...she was crying ...crying for help...

He became more angry and held both her hand and was about to kiss her.......

"Ayeee."  Anirudh shouted at him breaking the door ..

Rohan jerked off ... he was scared now...

Bondita looked at anirudh with teary eyes... She held her soulder and cried bitterly....

Anirudh looked at her with teary eyes ...
Her dress was torned a little from shoulder... Her smudged makeup and messsy hairs were proof how much she has suffered...

Anirudh anger rised..... He held rohan by collar and made him face him... He started beating him... Beated him out of blue untill som arrived their with police... The driver had already informed som about the incident...

"Dada chod dijiye.police aa gayi hai..." Aap bondita ke pass jayiye...

Som held rohan by collar and slapped him .... And handed him over to police..

Anirudh angered vanished as soon he saw bondita... He cried looking at him....

Som decided to give them some space and left the place...

Anirudh took mild steps towards bondita

She was crying holding her shoulder....
He sat infront of her and made her wear his coat... She looked at him...he to cried seeing her in this state.....