Chapter 25

(Chelsea's POV)

"Do you know him?" The doctor asked.

"Actually I do, he was my best friend and he just died recently." I smiled.

"Okay, we'll get some sleep." The doctor replied.

***3 days later***

I finally get to go home and I'm super excited! My dad has been staying down here ever since he found out about everything. Hayes and I are still dating and now I can give him his birthday presents. We signed my release papers and left, I had to be in a wheelchair tho. When we got home hayes pushed me into the door in my wheelchair.

"B, can you get the presents?" I asked.

"Defiantly!" She smiled going upstairs.

"Hayes, I got you some presents for your birthday, this is really late tho." I laughed.

"You shouldn't of!" He smiled.

"Here." I said handing him the presents.

He opened all the presents and gave me a huge hug!

"Thank you Chelsea!" He yelled.

"Anything for you" I smiled.

All of a sudden my phone began to vibrate and I was getting a call from Nash.

C- Nashy!

N- Hey C!

C- so what's up?

N- you'll never guess what happened!

C- okay what?

N- so you know that app vine I was talking about?

C- Yeah, the video one?

N- yeah! Well I have 155k on it

C- Oh my gosh! Nash that's so cool

N- Yeah, and Cam and everyone else have one and this guy named Bart called me today and he wants to make a tour called Magcon!

C- woah, that's crazy!

N- I know! I have to go, love you

C- love you too

I can't believe Nash might be going on tour! This is absolutely crazy, but that means Hayes might. Hayes started to make vines and he's gained a lot of followers on social media too. People seem to really like them and I wouldn't blame them, they're hilarious! I'm going to Hayes's house tomorrow night after I take him out to dinner. I get to see his family again bedsides his dad and stepmom. I'm really excited they're all really fun! I decided to get ready for bed, I have a long day tomorrow. I crawled in bed and started watching keeping up with the kardashians. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.