26.

MIKE'S POV

she hasn't stopped crying. but i get it! i honestly do. i just don't know if i should comfort her? because she is saying things like 'oh god, i don't deserve this, what if they gave it to the wrong person!?'

but then she goes 'i finally did it!'

so i'm not sure what to do. but she's on my bed cuddling with wolfe since nancy is picking her up in 30 minutes.

el is also eating ice cream as i clean the dorm because it is a real mess.

as i finish cleaning up the kitchen, i see her walk out with wolfe following behind like a queen on the runway and i chuckle.

el goes to grab her bag off the couch and so i ask, "where are you going?"

she places her empty bowl of ice cream on the table, "i'm going to visit my parents, i forgot to tell them the news!"

i smile widely and nod, "be careful, though. or do you want me to drive you there instead?"

she shrugs, "drive me. we can maybe go out together afterwards."

nodding, i place her bowl into the sink and i go to grab my keys and wallet as wolfe whines loudly.

"i'll drive her to nancy's." i say as she nods, "more time for me then!" she grabs the leash and hooks it onto wolfe's collar before patting her lap and tugs on the leash.

wolfe takes that as a sign to walk and so we all head out the door and down to my car.

"wolfe to the back." i say as i open the back door.

she jumps in and sits down with what i like to call a smile and el sits next to her.

"so i'm alone in the front?" i ask as she nods, "mhm, no way wolfe is sitting alone. she my baby!" she gives wolfe a bunch of kisses all over her face as wolfe jumps up and down excitingly.

el buckles her seat belt and hugs wolfe tightly as i head to the front to get into the drivers seat.

i look at the rear-view mirror and see that wolfe has snuggled against el's lap with her head resting on el's chest like a baby.

smiling, i pull out and i head to where we need to go.

"you don't have to stay in the car." el tells me as we arrive at the cemetery, "wolfe can join as well."

"el, it's okay. they're you're parents, you need privacy." i tell her softly as she shakes her head and opens the car door for me, "come on, i want you to meet them."

i nod and get out of the car as wolfe whines by the window of the back.

i let her out and turn off the car before going to grab wolfe's leash just in case she steps on something she shouldn't.

el stops by the sidewalk and picks up some flowers from the ground that wasn't apart of the cemetery grounds.

i look at wolfe who was shuffling on her fear, not knowing what to do or how to stand.