Chapter 3

A week later,

Maroon 5- Sunday morning was playing and the whole village was quiet, not a single one of them is like there is no one there, but everyone was at home hiding from an asteroids who crashed into the village shield and nobody is brave enough to check it out because they were affair that whatever it is could be harmful to them. So the shield was broken and it started to faded off then the village was beginning to fall apart because there was no power to protect them until legacy and his both children joined hands and made a new shield and it made out of triliquor( blood+tears+love) as they sat in a circle and seal the shield and restore back all the faded part of the village and when they were finished they went and to have a look at the asteroids which crashed and they found glowing crystal in the asteroids so legacy told his son and daughter not to touch them but he when and collected all the glowing crystal and place them in a beg, then he had removed all the crystal from the asteroids he took the beg to his house and right before he left the area where the asteroids had crashed and after opening them and taking all the crystal then suddenly all of the asteroids just became ashes and blown off with the wind.

Later that day, Legacy was wondering about the crystal what should he do with it and where to put them because he was not sure if the crystal can be touched by mortals children's. So what he did was to place them in his basement and hide them away from the children and pretend like everything is fine, but one, unfortunately, night Quill and Fuill was hungry so they when to the kitchen to made a P&J sandwich then suddenly they saw that the kitchen floor was glowing with colourful lights and they wanted to check it out, so they found out where it was coming from and when they opened the basement door and went in and found the colourful crystal but they know not to simply touch things which does not belong to them so they decided to leave but 2 colour crystal floated up and towards them and they catch it and the crystal showed them a vision of what the crystal are made out from and Quill got a vision of a giraffe and after she had that vision she became an hybrid half giraffe and half-human and then she passed out on the floor, while Fuill got a vision of a chameleon and after he got that vision he also became hybrid half chameleon and half-human and also passed out on the floor.

After a few hours later, legacy got up and wanted to get some milk to drink but there is where he saw that the basement door was opened and when he looked down and saw Quill and Fuill was on the floor passed out and half-human and giraffes, chameleon he wanted to scream but all he did was carry
It both of them to his bedroom and wait for them to get up then ask for questions but he just remember that he had left the basement door opened still so he when back down to the kitchen and to lock the door but meanwhile another one of his new kids had gotten up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water and it was Xavier she was the second youngest daughter of his new family so she saw the light and she followed It down to the basement and 1 crystal floated towards her and she got a vision of a crane and she became half crane and half-human and fell asleep on the floor, so as he was almost about to lock the basement door then he saw Xavier and carry her while locking
the basement door and straight up to his room and then sitting at one corner waiting for 3 of them to get up.

Next morning 8:45 am,

They started to awaken and they were panicked because how do they become hybrids then legacy asked them to breathe and settle down don't panic and a few minutes later, they were calm down and was telling him everything which they could remember and then they ask him if they are in trouble for and he replied no, you three will be fine just try to relax yourself and just stayed in the room for a while. Then he went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast and bring some of it up for them. Then he was thinking about the crystal changing kids into hybrids and he already has 3 of them so what to do with the rest of the kids because his son and daughter is born mortal and the 3 kids were changed into hybrid immortals. So he when back down to the basement and started to count how many crystals were left and he only has 10 more crystals left. What he did was to build a farmhouse and kept Quill, Fuill, and Xavier there first until the another kids joined them but he will always be there to help them balance their hybrid life. All of his kids didn't find out about their siblings were on the farmhouse and that they were hybrid only legacy, Andrew, October only knows.

The next night,

Eight, Faith was playing in Qatar room then they hear dogs Howling so they when downstairs and to the kitchen and then Eight accidentally knock down a plastic bottle on the floor it rolls all the way to the basement door then they saw the colourful light and they took the key and open the door and when downstairs, and then 3 crystal floated up and towards them and then each of them got a vision 1 was a Pixie and the second was a horse and the third was a deer and that they fell asleep on the floor 3 hours later, legacy got up and carried them to the farmhouse and waited for them to get up. Then October came and ask her father to go back to sleep she will deal with taking over and will let him know when then got up.

To be continued.....