Chp6 (Back to School) pt.2

Then his son and daughter when down to the kitchen and to get some candles and then they were talking to each other about their father get trapped in the time loop forever and they were thinking about another way to bring the father back without using a spell. Because they want to test the limit of their power instead of using an spell that their father created.

2 hours later,

After 9 times of trying to combine their powers and still fail to bring him back, then they found a dark green and brown candles🕯️ and place them around the radio and on the each of the candle has a craving of leaves 🍂 and pentagram ✡ on it. Then both of them sat down and start to combine their powers for the 10th time and it was the last time they gonna used their way already.

Meanwhile, legacy was still living his pass loop with his ex-husband Eric and it was a few hours before the evil Engulf began to take over the world and killing everyone in it. And they were dancing at the prom in the year 1966 and legacy was wearing a green silk with brown lace tuxedo and grey bow tie, Eric was wearing a black and white tuxedo. They were on the dance floor and was talking to their friends and suddenly a loud sound came from outside and it sounds like an exploration of something big. Then they went to check out and saw Engulf slowly destroying the town which they are in at that moment, so legacy decided to fight him to save his town and the people who he love and after fighting with him and legacy survive with a few injuries and then he see a bright light of a portal and on the other side was his son and daughter reaching out their hand to put him through the portal and he said one last goodbye to his ex-husband and then he grabbed onto his son and daughter hands and when through the portal. After that, they hug each other and giggles about the things that they all have to go through just to destroy the radio and the evil Engulf for once and for all.

The next morning,

Andrew got up and went down to make breakfast for all then went he had finished with the breakfast then he went to the farmhouse to check on the hybrid kids and found all of them had changed into a cacoon of themselves and he quickly runs to the house and told his father and sister too, then they went to the farmhouse and try to find out on why and how did the hybrid kids end up like this and what was the course on all of this. Then he did a spell to scan the cacoon to see what is happening inside of it and hoping that it doesn't hurt or harm the hybrid kids in any way, then they were shocked to see the results of what was happening in the cacoon and the hybrid kids was transforming into a new version of themselves to look more like human and change into a hybrid went they are in an angry mood. After they had known what was going on then they continue to do the shift to watch over the kids while they are in their transformation time. Then they went back home and had their breakfast and then later in that day legacy took the 5 kids to the shopping mall and bought all of them new clothes, toys and groceries for dinner, then they went back home and dropped everything down first before going to the farmhouse to see their siblings and they all had a family day picnic in the farmhouse and October and Andrew made some egg with bacon sandwich and mixed berries juices. So for the first night will be October turn to watch over them so they place a tent ⛺ in the farmhouse for whoever turn on watching over the kids. In the middle of the night, October got up and saw a few movements coming from the cacoon and then it just stopped and she went back to sleep, meanwhile, in the house, one of the kid was disturbed by a long leg furry spider🕷️
and it bite Zoe and wrapped her up in a spider web cacoon for her to transform into a hybrid spider girl.

The next morning,

Andrew woke up and when to call all the kids up and when he went to Zoe room and found her in a spider web cacoon and on the window had a message from the spider and it said " you are welcome " and it was written with spider 🕸️ and behind of the room door said" I will be back for another 4 more kids", then he went and tell his father and they did the same thing with the scanning in the spider web cacoon and saw that Zoe was slowly changing into a hybrid spider girl. Then Andrew volunteers to watch over her while legacy will keep an eye on the 4 more others kids and when the spider comes back again he will have a chat with it before vanishing it.

Nighttime,
Legacy was in the room with the 4 kids just watching them sleep and waiting for the spider to come, then the spider came in the room and was about to bite one of the kids and legacy caught it and brought it outside into the living room and try to talk with the spider and then the spider change into Its human form and he answer back to legacy and his name is Webster and he is here to turn young kids into a spider and it's to help and protect themselves from evil being which try to hurt and harm them. Then legacy ask him if I kill you will she die too or will she be normal again, then he replied to him that if you kill me and she will still be a hybrid spider girl because the venom inside of her is changing half of her human blood cells so you can't change her back already but what you could do is to help and guide her to be a good hybrid child okay I will let you vanish me but I will warn you that there are more of ancient creatures who be on their way to your kids to change them into their kind for protection for both themselves and the people who they care about so do it now kill me I have served my full purposes in this life, then legacy use his power to kill him but before that he thank Webster for the warning and gift which he has given to little Zoe then only he vanishes him. After that, he wrote a note and burn it to the sky as a message to those who are coming for his kids and the note said " to those who are coming to help my kids and my family I will help you in return" and then he wrote another note saying" for those who want to come after my family and me, just know that I will be here to end your life" then he went back to the kids room and sleep with them at the same time keeping an eye for any creatures that are next in line for his kids.