(The beginning) Chapter-1

Once upon a time, there was a village in the West South of the world and the village name was The Legend of Legacy, there were 8 types group of people who live in the town. They have the scientists group of people, the multiple identical children's, the athlete people, the hybrid human beings, the magician and wizards, the musical arts people, the civilian and the 13 legacy mutants superheroes.

It all begins with the 13 legacy mutants superheroes who build the village with their powers and abilities to made a place called The legends of legacy and they live in that village for 95 years until one day, the first group of people came to the town and it was the athlete's group of people who is the first to found the village because they were doing their morning routine and decided to jog to a different location where they normally do, so when they went into the village and they were so amazed at the beauty and image of the village so they decided to check out the place even longer without notice the time that they spent in the village and one out of the 13 mutants superheroes powers that were used to build the village was hypnosis it makes the people feel like they want to stay In the village and never to leave the place.

Okay let me pause this story for a while because I want to tell you about the 13 legacy mutants superheroes powers, weaknesses, and their names.

So let's start with the leader of the group, and his name was Legacy Leaf Jim and his powers were to control elements and able to summon an animal spirit to protect or fight for his people and his weakness is falling in love with someone, he was the most strongest and powerful, out of all his members.

Okay now let's move on to the second member of the group, her name was February Leaf and she is Legacy second sister and her powers were to create an army out of anything that she touched and she also can hear people and animals thoughts, her weakness was her 20-foot long tail.

Okey next, the third member of the group was Honey May Leaf she was Legacy mother and her powers are healing and a multi-language speaker, Her weakness was her 3 children.

Next up is the fourth member and her name was August Leaf she was Legacy oldest sister, and her powers were to hypnotises and to open portals and her weakness are time.

Next was the Fifth member and his name was Andrew Leaf and he is Legacy son, and his powers are to control elements like his father and his weakness was controlling his emotions.

Next is the sixth member and her name was October Leaf and she is Legacy daughter and her power are to summon spirits from the underworld and her weakness was her falling in love with someone just like her father.

Next is the seventh and eighth member they are the twins and their names was Medusa and March, and their powers was one of them were like Medusa and the another one is to bring a something or someone alive and their weakness was losing each other.

Next up is the ninth member and her name was Lovisa Green and her power was to shapeshifter and her weakness was her fear of drowning.

Next is the tenth member and her name was Coffee Lee Bloom and her power was teleportation and her weakness was heights.

Next is the eleventh member and his name was Sinovac Sonic Bloom and he is Coffee's husband and his power was transforming into a Griffin and his weakness was being alone.

Next is the twelveth member and her name was Chriszen Cherry and her power was mind reader and her weakness was losing
Control of her powers.

Lastly, the thirteen member and his name was Arden Smith, his is a cousin of Chriszen and his power was controlled human and animal mind by showing them something that calms them and his weakness was seafood.

Alright, let's continued on where we left off, after the athletes has been hypnotized they were under August Leaf commend to stay in the village and never to leave the place again. So the athletes started to find a place to stay at the village, a couple of weeks has passed and the village of the Legends of Legacy had extended to another 32 miles from the original location. The 7 members of the Legacy mutants superheroes combined their powers to create a shield around the whole village and after they did that another 6 members created signs of protection and place them outside of the village.

Everyday the group of athletes always jogging around the whole village for 3 hours while singing all the 80s and 90s hits such as 9 to 5 - by Dolly Parton, Push it- by Salt-N-Pepa, Like A Virgin- by Madonna, How Will I Know- by Whitney Houston, That's What Friends Are For- by Dionne Warwick, Kiss From A Rose- by Seal, Angel of Mine- by Monica, This I Promise You- by NSYNC, Waterfalls- by TLC, Bills, Bills, Bills- by Destiny's Child, and (Cinderella) I still believe- by Hayden Panettiere. While the 13 Legacy mutants superheroes were doing their daily routine's and some of them were singing hits from the 90's and 2000's such as No Scrubs- by TLC, No Air- by Jordan Sparks ft. Chris Brown, Over You- by Chris Daughtry, Baby, Baby- by Amy Grant, Torn- by Natalie Imbruglia, Hey baby- by No Doubt, Turn Me On- by Nicki Minaj ft. David Guetta, SexyBack- by Justin Timberlake ft. Timbal and, What A Girl Wants- by Christina Aguilera, Fallin- by Alicia Keys, and Baby One More Time- Britney Spears.

Once all of them were done with their daily routine and all of them went back to their home and started to prepare for dinner. After that Legacy and his children were playing a game then suddenly a loud sound appear outside of the village shield and it was a spaceship which crushed and in the spaceship were a group of multiple identical children's and they were sent from out of space.

To Be Continued...