Chapter 13 - Feelings

The early hours of the morning came. You managed to pack in just enough sleep for the day, the thoughts from the night before still lingered in your mind.

Do I have feelings for him?

Do I have feelings for h-

"Snap out of it!" You stood in front of the bathroom mirror, paste in one hand and your toothbrush in the other. Your emotions were still as ambiguous. "I really need to get ready." You sighed a sigh of fatigue and resorted to getting yourself prepared for the long day ahead.

You opened your room door to see Kimura standing there, twiddling his fingers.

"Morning y/n."

"Morning Kimura." You gave the boy a weird look, wondering why he was outside your room door.

"I didn't get to walk you to your room last night, Hawks kinda took over. Is it okay if I walk you to the training grounds?" The boy anxiously asked.

"Kimura, I get that you're Hawks assistant but you're not obliged to escort me everywhere..." You spoke as you closed your door, leaving the boy with a downcast look. You did enjoy Kimura's company and loved the fact that you've made a new friend but his clinginess to you was beginning to be a concern.
Not even Todoroki is as clingy.

Why is he so attached?

As close as you and Todoroki are, you were both made to be independent by your fathers. So it's not that you detested Kimura's behaviour.

It's just new to you.

"...but since we're going to the same place, I guess we can walk together." You smiled, automatically Kimura did too.

You both walked down to the training ground that was located at the bottom of the agency. Hawks and Tokoyami were already there. Once you got there, your eyes widened in amazement.

It was big.

Massive actually.

You looked around admiring the area. This was your first time being on a training ground, excluding the ones at UA, but those weren't even as elaborate as Hawks'. You've never been to your fathers agency before, unlike your siblings, so you have not a clue what his looks like.

"Whoa, I could train here all day." You muttered.

Kimura chuckled and smiled to himself at your expression.
Seeing you like this brought joy upon him.
He could watch you all day if he had the chance.

But he knows that's not possible.

Hawks from across the training ground noticed you and Kimura walk in. He wasn't even annoyed at the two coming in together, rather he was busy grinning at your astonished look. He quite enjoyed seeing your surprised face every time you came across a new bit of the agency. With others Hawks would grow bored when they had the same reaction, he's seen it one too many times.

But with you...he couldn't help but take delight in your reactions.

"Over here kids." Hawks motioned at you and Kimura. Your whole mood changed as Hawks' voice caught your attention. "Hope you got enough sleep, today is gonna be tough."