THERE IN THE FIRE

It's been days since i have seen anne and i wont admit it but i missed her. I woke up to loud noises and ran outside in my pj pants and a dads shirt that was to big for me. When i got to the noise i seen a house that looked like rubys house on fire and the men trying to put the fire out. i ran to them trying to help them but they just told me to just stand there and blah bla blah i cant because im a girl. i looked behind me to see anne with mrs.cuthbert so i ran to her and gave her a hug "its good to see you anne" i say with a smirk.anne looks at the fire and said "why arnt the windows and doors closed" "your right come on" i say with worry. i hear screaming and we grabbed wet rages and ran into the house. we had half the windows and doors closed and i start to loose my breath and start to feel light headed. i start to cough and trip. "THERE ALL CLOSED WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE". i start to run to anne and grab her hand and start to sprint to the door. i feel the fresh air consum me and air go to my lungs i then collaps and feel my eyelids grow heavy and i drift off into a slumber.

  i woke up to my head throbbing and i see mrs.cuthbert, mrs.berry, diana, mr.cuthbert, jerry gillbert, and anne around me. i try to sit up but somone hold me down."dont get up you dont look good you hit your head when you collasped" the red haired girl said. i look to see around me and i was still at rubys house on the soft grass. i start to slowly get up and once i got to stand i clung onto to anne by the neck and seen how we were standing and blushed.

after the speech the preacher spoke i walked to my home with anne and she helped my up to my stairs "thank you anne" "you welcome your house is mavoluse"" thank you bye""bye"

///AND DONE BITCHES SORRY FOR THE WAIT IM REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HOME WORK SOOO BYEEE/// Word count: 405