what wrong with Minnie may

I spent the night with Anne again because I felt lonely. all i hear is screaming from downstairs. i Woke up and went to see whats wrong. it was diana taling t anne. "anne whats going on" i yawn. "Minnie may has croop we have to hurry" anee said in a rush. i hurry and put shoes on. When we got there all i could hear was coughing 'oh boy this is bad' i thought. I quikly put a blanket on minnie may and told diana to cradle here. "we need that steam anne" i say to anne. "im trying" she said back with a buket of boiling water. we place minnie may over the steam to loosen up the phlegm in her throut. "guys shes burning up"diana said. "take her to the window" me and anne said in union. we look at eachother and blush. suddenly aunt jo comes in. "Aunt jo?" i say. "alice is that you" she said back. i nodded and hugged her. the other were questioing how we knew eachother. "cold air is the best way to cool down a fever" anne said. "you are NOT a doctor i do not condone this!" aunt jo said. "she knows what shes doing jo calm down" i say defending anne. "fine" jo said.me and anne start to confort minnie may while looking at the moon. "anne go get an onion please" i say. "ok" she said quickly. i hury and cut the onion to put in her socks. "its a old wives tale you never herd of it?" anne said. "i might be one but not the other" jo said . i look at her tring not to laugh. "ALICE,ANNE SHES CHOKEING" diana yelled. i quikly carry here to the table. "ANNE HELP" i say while trying to make minnie may chough. we finally hear a chough and she was ok. i hug minnie may and  say "you were so brave" me and anne hug for a good minit then let go blushing se then hugs diana. i see aunt jo smirking. "i think the worst is over" anne said walking away to dianas room. "i need a brandy" jo said while i giggled a little. "so you and anne huh" she said smirking.  "w-what no where just friends" i say blushing. "you like her dont you" jo said. "m-maybe" i say trusting her with my secret. "ah i see love is a strong think like me and... gurtrude" jo said. i look shocked "your like me?" i ask. she smiles and nods. i give her a huge hug"i thought i was the only one" i say tear in my eyes. we hug for a little. 

                                            //time skip//

it was time for mr.blithes funral

blithes funral

//the fit//

we were walking i was walking beside gilbert to give him confort. after the buryal we went to his house and i was hugging him as tear ran down his face. "its ok gilbert its ok i got you" i say. anne tryed to confort him by saying he got to know his parents but he just got mad and ran off.

  //another time skip//

i got home and pulled out some clay and started to sculpt

//the finished product// once i was done i fell into a deep sleep

     //DONE BITCHES NOW I HAVE TO WRITE A ESSAY SEE YA//