anne you have-WHAT

All you here is cheers as you moody,gilbert and anne are competing in a spelling bee. "spell amoruse." the teacher said looking at prissy makeme almost gag. "a-m-o-r...u--" "WRONG" he yells at moody. "spell gorgeous" he said to me "easy gorgeous" i said with ease "ugh correct" he said. "ostracize?" he says to gilbert "o-s-t-r-a-c-i-z-e" gilbert said "that would seem to be correct" mr.phillips saids. "haughty" he said to anne. "haug..hty" she said "callous" he said "c-a-l-l-o-u-s" gilbert says "penitent" "p-e-n-i-t-e-n-t" "intentions" "intentions" i say before anne can. we kep going like this till anne won she sped walked to her seat. "hey you ok" i asked "yes im ok"her says. "ok just get some rest." i say with coshion. i was walking home when i remembered i had to study with her. so i was walked to her house and i seen jerry in the barn and wanted to say hi. "HEY JERRY" i said so he can hear me "OH BONJOR ALICE" and i kep waling to the house she lived in. i knocked on the door and seen mrs.cuthbert at the door. "oh hi mrs.cuthbert im here to study with anne" i said with a smile. "oh ok she is up stairs" she said "thank you" i almost ran up the stairs. "hey anne" i said " hey alice" she said back. why do i get butterflys in my stoume every time she says my name. i thought its nothing. we studyed for a while and then fell asleep.

i woke up to loud noices down stairs. i ran to see whatt it was and it was anne cleaning her sheet. oh no she started her blosseming  said to myself . i slowly went back upstairs to go back to sleep

                                /////and done im bored and i have no inspo rn i have also been piled with work that i have to do soooooo byeeee/////