shepherd pie

I woke up to banging on my door. I jump up and quickly get to the door and opened it to see the red headed godess in front of me. "sorry i was coming to see if you wanted to make a pie for gillbert?" anne said "uhhhhh sure" i say confused 'does she like gilbert' i thought to my self . i quikly went to my room and changed

the outfit:

"ok lets go" the godess says

"ok lets go" the godess says. "ill race ya" i say then start to sprent. i start laugh hearing her do the same and i won. "no fair" anne wined. we walk into dianas house and go down to the kichen.

                             //time skip to gillberts//

"if a key to a mans heart if threw its stomach" ruby says" witch it is" the maid said. "when we have to make sure this is the best separds pie that gilbert has ever tasted" ruby fineshes putting a pot down. the red headed goddes say next i can agree with "being a good cook should not be very high on the list for high romantic attributes if you ask me". "i can agree on that i want my partner to love me for me not my food" i say i start to zone out thinking about anne while she was talking to diana and ruby "dont you think gilbert looks more hansome now that hes sad" ruby says while i just roll my eyes. minnie may starts singing "ruby and gilbert sitting in a tree"then gets cut of by diana saying that we are tring to work. aunt joe walks in then i run up and hug her."i aunt jo i missed you" i let go and anne starts to say a line from jane eyre. "it is weak and silly to say you cannot bear" she starts while i finish saying "what it is your fate to be required to bear".anne was shocked i knew is and anut jo said "i beg your pardon?"

"jane eyre dont you just love it"she says with her cute voice. she then starts to spoil it to aunt jo and i just chuckle.

                                 //time skip//

after the gilbert thing i run after anne. "are you ok?" i ask "i dont know what is going on with me al i cant think stright" she said while sitting on the white snow. i hug her and re ashure her. after awhile i take anne home and then i go home myself and fall straight to sleep"

///thats done im so sorry for the wait i have been busy with work and school but i will try to post as much as i can//

word count:463