Chapter 2

I looked up at Karl, he put his hand on my shoulder. "you alright Quacks..?" He softly asked. I looked down. "Am I a fucking thirdwheel to you!? You haven't spoken to me ever since the fight! The only time we see eachother is when we're heading to sleep and all you and sapnap fucking do is cuddle eachother! Do you fucking realise how hurtful that could be!?" I yelled, wiping my eyes. Karl pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry.. ever since you yelled at us in the fight we just.. found it hard to be around you.." I squeezed Karl and wailed, even I haven't heard myself cry like that. "If you want a divorce I'm fine with it." I muttered. Karl ruffled my hair. "Why would I want a divorce? I love you.."

Sapnap POV
I heard Quackity mention a divorce, and I teared up. I don't want him to leave, he's too loving. Although I'm starting to think that he's better with someone else, someone who doesn't treat him like a thirdwheel, like we do... no, I can't think like that. But, I really think it's best he isn't with us. I shoot a text to Karl.

I really don't think we should stay with Quackity, he needs someone who doesn't treat him like a thirdwheel.

How would he survive!? He'd have nowhere to go! Nobody to go to!

I don't know it's just— I can't let you nor I hurt him any longer like this.

This'll be more painful than thirdwheeling to him! Y'know what, fine..

I put my phone down and yawn, falling asleep

A/N
Who should Quacks go to? Please help me out with this :]