Chapter 12 - final!

TW - Gore

A year later

Quackity POV
"Get back here!" I called to the 9 year old, he continued to run. "Wilby help meee! He won't get the pants on!" Wilbur walked up the stairs and picked up our son. He squealed in protest as I put his pants on. Our son looked like a mixture of us, with little horns, a goat's tail, webbed hands and small golden wings, like mine. although having ruby eyes and brunette hair, just like his father. It's sad to know he was adopted only last year. Wilbur put him down and kissed my forehead. "Are you sure he should go to school? He's different than the other kids.." I mumbled. "He'll be fine, don't you remember? We're taking him to a school of hybrids, hun" Wilbur reassured. I nodded as he took our son's hand and headed outside as I headed to work. "Quackity from Las Nevadas! Someone wants to gamble with you!" I heard someone call. "Alright slime, thanks for telling me" I headed to the casino and saw Schlatt. Immediately, I took out my pocket knife. "What do you want?" I grumbled. He smirked and put his hands on my hips as I slammed the knife into his arm, blood dripping on the floor. He released and stepped back. "What was that for!?" He yelled. "I'm married" he stepped towards me. "I just want to gamble, if I win I get your love, you win you can do whatever you want to do to me" he snickered. I grumbled. "Fine."

After the gamble

"As expected, I won" I smiled. I walked over to Schlatt. "On your knees" he smirked and got onto his knees, I can tell he thought I wanted him to suck my dick when he put his hand on my ass and slipped my belt and suspenders off. I stabbed him in the back of his neck and crouched in front of him. "You really thought!? Hah! You're so fucking gullible" I stabbed into his chest and opened it up, ripping out his heart. He collapsed onto the floor as my sharp teeth tore through the flesh of the heart. I'm so glad he's gone. I put my belt and suspenders back on and walked back to my workplace, cleaning myself up.

At school with Alexander

Alexander POV
There were so many kids here, it was scary. I saw a guy with similar horns to mine, aswell as having the tail and other goat-like parts, although he didn't look like a goat, more like a ram. He had blue fluffy-looking hair, I want to touch it. I poked his arm. He turned around. "Hi there! I'm guessing you're the new student!" He chirped. I nodded. "My name's Alexander!" I smiled. Dad squeezed my hand. "Hello, are you his teacher?" Dad asked, the man nodded. "I'm Friend Blue, just call me Mr Blue" he pat my head. Dad looked like he recognised my teacher. "Friend?" I heard him say.
~THE END~

I hope you enjoyed! Give me requests for oneshots!