Pink Dress

Pearl

I wake up feeling myself in Michael's arms on his chest. He's sleeping peacefully. I kiss his cheek. He smiles still having his eyes shut. He kisses my forehead.

"Good morning, princess.", he says.

"Good morning, Daddy.", I say and hug him tightly.

He hugs me back as tight as he could.

"I love you.", he says.

"I love you too.", I say. "Well, wake up sleepy, applehead."

He giggles and wakes up. He gives me a toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Thanks.", I say.

"I actually had got you a present before I met you but you'll hate it for sure since you like street style. It's girly.", he says.

"Of course I won't hate it. It'll remind me of you.", I say.

He shows me it. He gives me a pink off-shoulder summer dress. It's not really my style but it looks good.

"Thanks, Daddy. It's very good.", I say.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know your style.", he says.

"It's okay. I love the dress.", I say.

I jump on him like a little girl and he carries me. He turns me around and kisses my head.

"Do you know that I had insomnia and when I slept next to you I fell asleep easily?", he asks.

I smile and my eyes start to water.

"You really lit up my world. I would be more than happy if you live with me at Neverland so I could see you everyday.", he says.

"Sure. But my parents will be so dramatic about it.", I say making us giggle.

"It's alright. I'll tell them.", he says.

I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.

"Well, I'll put it on.", I say.

I go to the bathroom and do morning hygiene. I put the dress on and white sneakers. It looks good on me. I go outside to see my father in a red button up shirt, black pants, black loafers and a black fedora. He smiles widely.

"You look wonderful.", he says.

"You also look so handsome.", I say and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you.", he says. "You can get Noah, Jacob and Mason to Neverland if you want to. You can have sleepovers and slumber parties."

"Thanks.", I say and hug him tightly.

He hugs me back and strokes my back. We keep hugging for forever till Bill comes and tells us that we need to leave now. Michael holds me close to him while we walk to the SUV protecting me from the paparazzi. We get in there and drive home.