The Phone Call

Michael

I leave Pearl's room feeling like a horrible asshole. I'll call Tatiana because she has a daughter and she should know that she was about to die! I dial her number.

"Hello?", she says.

"Hey, Tatiana! It's Michael, Michael Jackson.", I say.

"Hi, Michael.", she says.

"Did you forget about Pearl your daughter?", I yell.

"She has you and she doesn't need me! I didn't want her in the first place!", she yells.

"Well I ain't saying that she needs you because she's already mine but I just called to teach you a lesson. Pearl was in a coma for a week because I told her who her mother is. She passed away right after that. How would you feel if she didn't wake up? Huh? Do you even bleed?", I yell so loudly.

She hangs up and I just go to my bedroom and take a shower trying to block out all these thoughts. I get out of the shower and sit in the corner of the dressing room crying my eyes away. How could she don't care for her daughter? Why did I even have sex with her? I'm such an asshole! I find a vase and smash it on the ground. My hands are now bloody. I don't care. I keep crying.

"Dad, are you alright?", I hear my baby asking.

I quickly dry my eyes.

"Yes, baby. I'm alright.", I say.

She gets a towel and puts it on my penis which I forgot to put a towel on and sits next to me. God! I feel so embarrassed!

"You're not the only one in this house.", she says making me laugh.

She rests her head on my chest and hugs me tightly.

"I heard the call.", she says crying. "Am I so bad that nobody wants to see me?"

"No, baby. It's not like that.", I say and kiss her head.

"My mother is a hoe!", she says crying.

"Language!", I say.

"No, Dad! Like you said how would she feel if I didn't wake up? I wish I didn't wake up.", she says.

"No, baby. Well, for a fact she is what you said but you know she's still your mother after all.", I say.

She cries in my chest.

"God! You have a good six-pack!", she says.

I giggle and blush.

"Thank you. You have a killer one though.", I say.

She kisses my cheek.

"Go wear something! You're half naked!", she says and gets out of the room.

I wear some clean boxers and and gray sweatpants. I get out of the dressing room and see Pearl sitting on the bed scrolling in my phone.

"What are you seeing?", I ask.

"The Way You Make Me Feel behind the scenes.", she says. "See how Tatiana was looking at you!"

I take the phone.

"How did you know my password?", I ask.

"It's my birthdate.", she says.

"God! I love you so much, girl.", I say and hug her tightly.

"I love you too, Daddy.", she says and hugs me back tightly.

"You're sleeping here!", I say.

She nods and smiles. We get in the bed. She sits between my legs and I stroke through her hair.

"Do you know that black people's penises don't shrink?", she asks breaking the silence.

"God! What do you mean?", I ask blushing.

"I mean that Tatiana just wanted to enjoy her time with you without any motherfucking responsibility.", she says angrily.

"Calm down.", I say and kiss her head.

"No! She just wanted some good dick and then she fucking leaves her child! How could she do that? You know, if Whitney Houston was my mother, I wouldn't be so sad. At least she has a heart.", she says.

"How did you know that she wanted some good stuff?", I ask shyly.

"Because it's good! That's why! Before I knew I was your child, I was your fan. Alright? I know how fans feel towards you!", she says.

"How do they feel?", I ask and blush.

"I'm not telling you.", she says and giggles.

"Well, I don't wanna talk about my penis right now. Let's have some sleep.", I say and we giggle.

"Good night. Tatiana had one good night here.", she says and winks.

I playfully nudge her and she giggles.

"Good night, Daddy.", she says and kisses my cheek.

"Good night, my everything.", I say and hug her.

She rests her head on my chest and sleeps between my legs while I also fall asleep.