Drunk

Pearl

I had prepared everything for the party in literally 30 minutes out of excitement. I run upstairs to my room and take a shower. I curl my short green hair and wear a black bra, a transparent top, black skinny jeans and black heels. I wear makeup and spray some perfume. I walk to my father's bedroom and knock on the door. He opens it and he's in a white sparkly jacket, black pants and black shoes.

"Baby, you look awesome.", he says.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well.", I say smiling.

"What drinks did you order?", he asks.

I giggle.

"Champagne, sake, brandy, whiskey, gin, tequila, rum, vodka, beer and wine. And there will be many cocktails. 18+", I say and wink.

He smirks.

"First time drinking. You excited?", he asks.

"Yes.", I say and smirk.

I embrace him warmly. He also wraps his arms around me. It lasts for forever till we get interrupted by the bell ringing. We open it and see Macaulay and Elizabeth. We greet them. We all have some wine and dance for a bit till the rest of the guests come and the party gets better. It's all now crowded and we're all drinking. I'm the most drunk person in the party. I keep dancing with Mason. I had drank a lot. I walk to my father who's dancing next to Quincy.

"Hey, baby!", he says and holds my waist.

I wrap my arm around his shoulder.

"Do you want a vodka?", I ask.

"Mhmm, please.", he says.

I walk to the small bar and get ourselves two vodkas. I give one to my father. Marshall and Leonardo walk to me.

"You won't drink anymore. You're drunk as hell.", Leo says.

"Let's have some fun.", I say and frown.

"Look at yourself! You have fucking dark eyelids and your fucking face is pale! Wake up!", Marshall yells.

"Is there more vodka?", I ask.

"No!", they say in sync.

"Then what should I do in this motherfucking party?", I yell.

"Dance and drink wine. It has less alcohol.", Leo says.

I sigh and put my drink on the table. I keep dancing with Noah for a while. I feel so dizzy but I can't leave the guests. I run to the bathroom and lock it. I keep vomiting like crazy till I feel a bit woken up. I wash my face and go back downstairs. We keep partying for a few more hours till the guests leave. Me and my father are the only ones in the messy house. With the housemaids of course and bodyguards.

"Baby, did you drink too much?", my father asks.

Before I could answer him I run upstairs to my ensuite and lock it. I keep coughing and vomiting like crazy. I hear the door unlocked and my father holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I try to finish vomiting as quick as I could and I wash my mouth.

"Damn!", I moan.

My father carries me and sits me on my bed.

"Honey, what's going on?", he asks.

"I'm feeling dizzy and my body hurts.", I say and moan.

Michael

Pearl reminds me of myself. The first time I had ever drank, I vomited all around the house. It was a scandal. I drank a bit older though. I'm still worried about her. I carry her bridal style to her dressing room and sit her on the small chair there. Just as she sits down she closes her eyes. She looks so tired and drunk. I take her top off and unhook her bra from the back. I don't look. I put a pink sweatshirt on her and take her pants off. I put the pink sweatpants on her. I carry her to the bathroom. I wash her makeup off and tie her hair. I can't believe she still didn't wake up. I carry her to her bed and tuck her in. I make sure she's warm and go to my room. I wear some black pajamas and fall asleep. I'm kinda drunk but still not as much as Pearl.