Chapter 4

"So are you going to be my Mama and Papa" Ash asked.

The room went silent the Question.

"Where did you even learn those terms?" Green asked, shocked.

"I heard that when a Baby is made out of 2 other persons. The people who created the Baby are their Mama and Papa" Ash confessed. He turned towards Yellow and Red who were Shel Shocked.

"Are you my Mama and Papa?" Ash asked hopefully while giving them the Special move of every child,

Puppy Dog Eyes,

They are the Worst Weapon in the whole world. Kid's Puppy Dog Eyes can melt the heart.

It was too many Emotions at once for our Blonde Trainer. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Red was too shocked and his Mind stopped processing.

"OFCOURSE. We are going to be your mama and papa" Yellow almost yelled as he squeezed the life out of Ash. Her eyes never stopped watering. She was constantly sniffing. Red soon joined the Hug.

"Yep. Mama and Papa huh? Does not sound that Bad" Red chuckled. As soon as the Hug was over Ash started jumping up and down while constantly yelling "Mama and Papa". This made the New Found parents chuckle. Ash stopped and turned towards Blue and Green.

The Next thing he said almost made Blue have a Heart Attack and Made Green Fangirl HARD.

"Uncle blue and Aunt Green" Ash said as Green got hearts in her eyes and blue fell down anime style. Green wrapped Ash in a Tight Hug and lifted him up in the Air and Spun him around.

"YAY! I AM AN AUNT. I AM AN AUNT" She squealed happily. Blue stood up and stretched his head. The 2 Parents chuckled at Green's enthusiasm.

Ash Giggled as he was spun around.

TimeSkip - Midnight 12:30 am

Our most Favorite Characters from the pokespe were sleeping Peacefully until a Voice Interrupted them. Yellow and Red were in the same bed but just having space between them.

"Mama" Ash called out the blonde.

Though Yellow only became Ash's mom just a couple of hours ago. The calling 'Mama' did not feel foreign to her. It almost felt like she was being called 'Mama' by him for years.

Yellow stirred up in her sleep. It made Red twitch too. Yellow rubbed her eyes open and saw Ash holding his pillow. She sat up on the Bed.

"What is it Ashy~" Yellow asked him as Red sat upon the Bed.

"Mama, Can I sleep with you and Papa tonight? I am having one of those Nightmares again" Ash asked.

Red and Yellow understood what he meant. For Ash Nightmares means the Visions of him getting Tortured by those Stupid Team Rocket Grunts. Heck, even some Sluts tried to use him for their Purposed. 

Yellow did not want her Son to remember that at any cots. She smiled at her Son.

"Sure. Come Here" Yellow opened her arms for Ash who wasted no time in taking Yellows offer. He got onto the bed and snuggled into her stomach. 

This made the Soon-To-Be Weds chuckle. Yellow went back t her sleeping position. She gently stroked Ash's cheek as he kept on snoring. 

"You know Red. He has an Absolutely cute face while he is sleeping" Yellow said as Red nodded.

"Just like you" Red smirked when he saw Yellow Blush at his statement. 

"Shut Up Dummy" she pouted as she went back to sleep.