Chapter 13

"Mama" Ash said as the Blonde's face went crimson.

"Ashy~" She gasped out with a red face of both embarrassment and lack of O2 from the Kiss earlier.

"Were you and Papa making out before I came?" Ash asked them innocently.

Yellow knew she would get nowhere on lying to her Son. She would eventually have to face his questions. 

"Umm Yes" Yellow replied with a blush as the Boy thought for a second but nodded.

"Ok Mama" Ash pouted as Yellow gave him a confused look to the Pout.

She kneeled beside him and picked him up in her arms.

"Good Morning Little Mr.Ketchum" Yellow greeted the boy as he greeted her back quite angrily. 

"What's with the pouty face hmm?" Yellow asked the Booy as he turned to the side.

"Can't I get a kiss too" The Boy asked. 

"Huh?" Yellow asked as she saw his adorable expression. He definitely felt left out.

"Oh come here" Yellow said as she held his chin and kissed his cheek.

"Will that suffice Mr. Ketchum" Yellow giggled mockingly as the Boy nodded with a Huge Blush. 

"Ok, Mama. Set me down" Ash said as the Blonde put him down. 

Red sent the Blonde a Glare as she sweatdropped at it.  She should not just kiss him when Ash is around. 

"Sorry" Yellow mumbled. Ash went ahead and sat on his chair.

Red was about to take his Coffee which was on the table but it was already missing.

"Huh?" Red asked in shock as he saw Ash holding the steaming hot coffee Mug in both his hands.

He placed his lips on the cup and sipped on it with delight.

"Yummy" Ash said as he took another sip making Yellow giggle at his cuteness.

In the past days they found out that Ash apparently likes Coffee and Biscuits for Breakfast. 

"Ashy~. We are gonna open your Presents later Kay?" Yellow said as the Boy nodded. 

It would be an understatement if anybody said that Yellow did some 'Light Shopping' in Alola.

Neither of them heard Ash mumbling about something. 

" A Kiss means to touch with the lips especially as a mark of affection or greeting. It can also mean that they want an Intimate time with eachother" Ash mumbled as he sipped on his Coffee with Delight. 

"Mama" Ash wined as the Blonde looked at him with a confused expression on her face.

"Can we go to the Amusement Park Today?" Ash asked with a pleading face causing the Blonde's heart to melt.

"Ok" She said as she sipped her coffee making Ash cheer. 

The Parents chuckled at their Kid. He was a Baby Angel. 

Timeskip- 10 am

"Hmm. How about the Lambo?" Red suggested as he put on his Red shades. He was dressed up in a Red Hoodie and a Face Mask along with Black Pants and Red sneakers.

"I am NOT letting you ride in a Freaking Race Car when Ash is with us, Red Ketchum" Yellow said as the Boy gulped in fear.

"Yes ma'am" Red said as he gulped.

"Let's just take the RR" Yellow said as she turned to the side with Ash still in her arms. The Boy was looking between his Mom and Dad rather confused.

They have been bickering about what Car to drive in for the past 15 minutes. 

The Boy had enough as he looked at his Parents sharply.

"STOP THIS YOU MORTALS" A Demonic voice boomed from Ash's mouth, completely annoyed. 

"Huh?" The Parents looked at their son who put both of his hands on their mouths. 

"Instead of both of you deciding on Cars, why don't we just go have a Fun ride on one of your Pokemon" Ash suggested as if he was in charge. 

Yellow and Red both looked at each other and sweatdropped. 

Ash was right. 

"Okay" Both of them said as they walked out of the Garage. 

"Come on Out" Red said as he released his Charizard.

"You think you can give us a ride pal" Red asked his Pokemon who roared in response.

Timeskip- The Evening

Trust me you will die out of cuteness if I write the Whole thing.

"Mama......" Ash whined as Yellow took a bite of 'HIS' Cotton Candy. 

"Wut?" Yellow asked with her mouth filled with the Blue Cotton Like Material.

"Stop eating mine" Ash pouted at her. Yellow giggled at this.

"Mama is ssowwwyyyy" Yellow said in a childish voice making her son giggle.

His Jet Black Hair which he got when Red and Yellow were in Alola. 

"Ok. Ok" Ash said as he took a piece of hi Cotton Candy and ate it.

Yellow got a Pineapple Flavored one, Ash got a Blue Berry and Red got the normal Pink one. 

"Hmph" Ash pouted at her cutely. 

"Can you stop with the pouting face already? I feel like I am gonna Die out of cuteness " Yellow mumbled. 

Ash took one whole Bite of the Cotton candy and started coughing. Red instantly gave him the can of Soda he was holding as the boy gulped it all down. 

"Ahhhh" He sighed in relief as he snuggled into Yellow's shoulder.

"Love you Mama" Ash mumbled as he slowly drifted into sleep. 

Yellow slightly giggled and ruffled his neat black hair which is the same as Red's. Red walked beside her with a New Can of Soda in his hands. 

"He fell asleep?" Red asked as he sipped on his soda.

"Yep" Yellow giggled as she ran her hand through Ash's Hair. "Isn't he the Cutest" Yellow said to herself causing Red to chuckle.

"Do I see a Simp here?" Red asked with a teasing grin.

Yellow blushed heavily and hit his arm and spoke "Shut Up You Dummy".

(Somewhere in another World where Virtual Games are way too Popular, A Chestnut Haired girl sneezed.

"Huh? You alright Asuna" Her Boyfriend asked her in confusion. 

"Yep. Just somebody using my Line" The Girl replied with a smile )

"Yep. I definitely see an Ash Ketchum Simp" Red laughed at her as he got a glare in return.

Ash is gonna be a Huge Cuteness Overload for them, won't he?

-------------------------------------

How was the Chapter?

You are gonna have to read a lot of cute family moments in this Book lol,

Don't forget to Vote and Comment to show your upport and until next time,

-Peace Out, Sayonara.