Chapter 11

3rd Person P.O.V

"Oh No. What if Team Rocket took him. I can't" Yellow panicked. Her heartbeat increased at a fast pace.

"Yellow. Stop it. If they did take him I will burn their Base to Ashes. I will bring him back in no time. Just stop panicking" Red attempted to calm her down.

Yellow had some serious panic attacks in the past. 

The Last time she had one. She was admitted in the hospital for about 2 Weeks. 

"No no no" Yellow muttered unable to listen to even hear. 

"Let's check outside" Red suggested as Yellow nodded. 

Red walked towards the Door which lead to the backyard. He twisted the Knob and walked out with Yellow following behind him.

"Ash" Red called softly.

Yellow was terrified of what happened to him. She constantly kept on thinking "Please be safe, Please be safe".

They searched the whole backyard but Ash was not found.

"Oh No. Where is he?" Yellow asked as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"Yellow, calm down. Just take some deep breaths." Red placed his hands on her shoulder.

Red's brow twitched at the Idea.

"Let's go check the storehouse" Red suggested as Yellow nodded.

Red turned towards the other end of the backyard where a simple room-like house was.

Red ran towards the Storehouse and twisted the door open.

The whole room was dark. Yellow soon walked in.

Red coughed. The room was dusty, afterall they did not use this place for years.

This used to be Red's Workshop.

"Ashy~" Yellow whispered as Red flicked the lights on.

As soon as it did Red sighed in relief.

Ash was on the floor sleeping, his hands covered in grease and his clothes were covered in Oil.

"Ashy~" Yellow asked as she ran towards him and kneeled beside him.

"Mhmmm" Ash groaned as he shifted in his sleep.

"Ashy~. Wake up" Yellow shook him as Ash groaned and woke up.

"Ma.....ma" Ash said as he blinked his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw tears streaming down her face.

"Mama......What happened? You are crying? What's wrong" He asked in a Panic Voice.

The Blonde wrapped him a tight hug.

"Oh God. You are fine. You are fine. You did not go anywere" She mumbled as tears streamed down her face.

"Huh? Where did I go? I was always here." Ash hugged her back while making sure that he did not let his hands touch her clothes.

They would get ruined if he did that, not that Yellow would mind. 

"It's nothing. Just shhhhhh" Yellow tried to calm herself down which worked a little. 

"Mhmmmmm" Ash nodded. Red walked towards him and ruffled Ash's hair. 

"What were you doing here?" Red asked with a slight chuckle.

Ash parted Yellows hug and pointed at something covered with a Plastic Sheet.