chapter 1

" jae-ha! i swear to god stop going inside my room!! there's nothing in here that you will want!! " jaemin shouted after seeing his room is in such a mess.

" i cant find my paintbrush!!! help me find it! i have to finish my artwork by tomorrow for my blog!! " she clutched her hair and scanned the room again. " and why would your paintbrush be in MY room? look inside your art room. you have your own art room and yet you still bring it out."

" you're not helpingggg " jae-ha ran out of the room and went to the other rooms. " stop messing up the rooms or else someone might die from seeing the mess you made!! " the older shouted from inside his room. cleaning the mess.

the sound of the ringtone made him stop and look at it.

   pull the penthouse card :D
simpforanna :
wait chenle said that everyone is inside Byeol Art academy. is it true?

foreverdolphinlele :
bro i just told you that. you didn't believe it?

bigbootiesimpforhyuck :
it's true. anyways it's time for this groupchat to be alive back.

fightmeifyoucanwin :
that's what you always say. anyways... my sister is inside too.

injunthehuang :
wait who asked?

fightmeifyoucanwin :
you want to fight me or something?

confusiononthenextlevel :
stop fighting guys.

                                            mamajaetothemax
what jeno said. see you guys in school tomorrow !

jaemin sighed and lay down. ' it's finally beginning again. the seven dream altogether like last time.' he thought before continuing what he left off.

•••••at the lee's household••••••

" YAH LEE DONGHYUCK! GET LOST! "

" you got a crush?! on the first day of school already?! " he hold up the diary after seeing his sister running towards him with furious eyes.

" NO I DON'T. STOP INVADING MY PRIVACY MR SUNKISSED HYUCK " do-ha pulled her brothers hair and snatched her diary away. " OW OW OW OKOK FINE. LET GO OF MY HAIR!! " he smacked her hands. after being released from her grip, he ran towards her door and smirked at her.

" i took a photo of it " he said cheekily and running towards his room." YOU BASTARD!! "

" ugh... i got to save my energy before mark opens the audition..... i need a rest. yes haechan! yes donghyuck! you did good for today! it's time to sleep.. " hyuck closed his eyes without worrying about his bag or items that is placed on the floor.

•••••in the morning••••••

" Mr Chenle! breakfast is ready. you have to get ready soon, you don't want to be late again" chenle just let out a loud sigh before making his way towards the toilet.

a few minutes later he went out and sat at dining table. he stuffed all his food inside his mouth. " is mother and father still on that business trip? " the butlers nodded their head and excused themselves.

" well, they're busy working their butts off to make a living and here i am just enjoying their money.... is the driver here yet? i want to go now. " he got up, grabbed his bag and sat in the car.

" Mr Chenle, there's a call for you. it's Mdm Zhong. " chenle looked over and took the phone, before answering he took a deep breathe a plaster a smile on his face while swiping the phone. " good morning mom! lele is on duty role call right now. on my way towards school. " " hello my lele, really on duty today? i'll see in one week time then. have fun in school lele. remember not to skip you meals. byee " after the call ended his smile faded away as the car arrives outside of school.

" don't pick me up from school today. i'm going home alone. "