chapter 12 : lee's family

" breakfast is ready!! " mrs park shouted from the dining table as she placed the foods on the table and organised them. " morning mom " the twins said unison as they took their seat. " jisung, i heard you have a appointment with the hospital today. its nothing much just a slight checkup " jisul stated. mrs park had a very confused look but decided to go with the flow. " oh really... okay. " he answered as he started to eat his food.

after jisung got ready, he was about to leave the house when he spotted jaemin, jae-ha and chenle outside. " you've got to be kidding me. " he mumbled to himself as he quickly turned around running towards the stairs. luckily, jaemin managed to get a grip on jisung arm before he reached the stairs. " let go of me! ughh!!!!!!!! " he yelled as he couldn't move due to the fact that chenle and jae-ha joined and grip onto him. " let's go to school jisung. " chenle said as they dragged him towards the car.

" now your lying? seriously? " jisung stated as he leaned back towards the car seat, still held captive under jaemin and chenle. " sorry jisung, we got to get you to school somehow. " jisul said from the back seat. ( the car is a 7 seater btw. jisung was seating in the middle while chenle and jaemin are at his side. and the girls at the back. )

" i won't wake up tomorrow after what you guys did. " jisung threatened them. " then i'll wake you up " chenle smiled at him which made him rolled his eyes. " stop being such a chicken jisung. your 15 already grow up at least a little will you? " jae-ha demanded and she took out her phone. " can you guys..... not come on friday? " jisung asked with hesitations. " whatever you say jisung, we'll be there " jaemin continued talking.

it was then their first class, luckily for the 4 of them, all of them has classes each with jisung. first class is history which is with jae-ha. as soon as he entered the room he felt like dying. he turned around but was pulled towards his seat. " ahh jisung! your finally back!! class welcome jisung back will you?? " the professor said as the whole case started clapping as if someone had won an award. jisung was frozen stiff when that happened. he returned to reality after jae-ha hit him at his arm.

the first class didn't go quite well but there's still other classes. the next class is with chenle, math.... the class jisung hates the most. but thankfully the next period was lunch break. he did tried to exit the school multiple times but there's just too many people there.  he managed to run away from second period, but all the excitement went away when he bumped into someone. " s-s-sorry. " jisung said. before getting the chance to run away, he got pulled back. " jisung? what are you doing here? " jisung glanced up to see haechan. haechan. the guy that can help him.

" haechan-hyung! can you help me? is there another way to exit school that doesn't have crowds? " jisung asked. " there is, but your not thinking of skipping school now are you? " jisung shook his head. " mmm follow me. " jisung followed haechan through the quiet hallway and finally reached the hidden gate.

" thank you " jisung bowed. he did managed to take the first step out of school but he got shoved down. " ah!! what the heck?! " jisung yelled as he hold onto his knee which took most of the damage. " park. jisung. don't you dare go home. " chenle said as he pulled him up. " ugh...wait!! chenle wait. just let me go today.. " jisung winced in pain as he got pulled up.

" no. no. and no. let's go back to class. " chenle without noticing that jisung is in pain, continued dragging him. " ughh!! " jisung wined as they got into class.

" what's up with them? " do-ha asked mina who was taking down notes. " i think jisung tried to skip school or something. " mina answered.

class ended earlier than usual which allows them to go have lunch earlier. " guess who decided to run away today " chenle said as he gave jisung the unpleasant look. jisung looked down ashamed of what he did. " hi jisung! " do-ha jumped next to jisung when she greeted him. no replies no thing from him.

" YAH LEE DO-HA!! " haechan shouted as he reached his sister room. " what? " " YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!! WHO TOLD YOU, THAT YOU COULD SNOOP IN MY ROOM?! " haechan shouted as he pulled his sister by her shirt. " uhm excuse you, i didn't even do anything, i just took your charger only.

are you talking about your little small picture? " do-ha smirked as she grip her brother. " oh you little retarded brat. " haechan is really losing his cool now. " what's going on in here?! " mr lee shouted as he walk inside the room. " let go of each other right now. " he said with a really scary voice.  both of them let go of each other but still couldn't stop and glared.

" he started it first! " " oh hell no i didn't. your the one that snooped through my room! so you started it first!!! " " are you soo scared that you won't be choose- " " i said enough!! both of you, give up your phones and go inside the red room. now! " the siblings looked at their father." wait dad, no no no!! " do-ha shouted as the both of them got dragged into the red room.

" dad! please let us out!! we aren't fighting anymore!! " haechan shouted as he banged onto the door. " ugh!!! "

the both of them always gets into frequent fights. even their parents doesn't know how to stop them from fights that they had to create a room called 'red room' to lock them both inside and leave them there for hours until they finally stop with their bickering.

do-ha likes to threatened people if she has the upper hand. it's like a habit of her since she was small. though she might be kind and all, she's still the person you do not want to mess with. but then, she is still a scaredy-cat.

donghyuck himself always loses his temper quite often. like really often. he always gets mad or annoyed all the time. he's also a smart goody two shoes. he's always cool and chill in school but when he's home, he becomes the most annoying creature to ever exist in the lee's household.