chapter 15 : the canadian family

( this chapter will be long soo )

she pulled down the stairs and went up.

the attic was meant for jisung since child, it was his private play room. inside has all the generations of games that existed since jisung was a child. no one really enters the attic except for jisung himself since the place doesn't really has stuffs up to their likings. it does consist of a playstation 3, playstation 4, playstation 5 , a huge TV, a desk that has a PC, monitor, mouth, custom mousepad, mouse, keyboard, headset, gaming chair, soundproof pads. even a small fridge, bean bags, carpets, small sofa, some shelf's for his figurines, there's even a blanket inside.

she saw jisung sleeping peacefully on top of the bean bag with his hair being like :

no wonder he didn't reply to anyone shoutings, he was using his earpiece in full max

no wonder he didn't reply to anyone shoutings, he was using his earpiece in full max. she stood there and stared at him. ' are you kidding me right now? he was sleeping the whole time? '

she took the blankets at the side and cover jisung's body with it. she also left a note next to him.

note:
your lucky everyone had classes early today. when you wake up, immediately go and take a shower and then take your meals. make sure you have eaten before i reach home or else i'll murder you alive. ps : don't play game all day.
-jisul

she then left the attic, lift the stairs and head to school.

" do you think she found him already? " jae-ha asked as she walked next to jaemin and chenle. " i think so. you know her. she won't stop searching until she found it. " jaemin said. " i agree with jaemin. i mean where else would he go to unless hiding well inside the house. " chenle added.

" CHILAX WOMEN. YOUR CLARINET IS HERE! SEE I TOLD YOU " jae-ha yelled at do-ha who wouldn't stop wining that she had lost her clarinet. " I FOUND IT. AHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! " " i love you to- " " MY BABY CLARINET!! I LOVE YOU MY BABY!!! " do-ha hugged her clarinet and smiled. " what was i even thinking... " jae-ha mumbled to herself and walked away from do-ha.

time skip : park's sleepover.

" soo everyone's here? alright then! i'll take my leave with my husband. have fun you guys!! oh and please take care of jisung! especially you jisul! bye guys! love y'all!! "

" okay, so what now? " chenle asked as he caress through jisung's hair. " hm.. should we bet on who to cook? " " haechan that's brilliant! " renjun added.

mark, mina and taeyong. mark always follows his brother footsteps. taeyong used to be the ex-leader of dreamies before he graduated and leaving the leadership role to mark. mark tends to be quite strict about the rules there but is still a lost child. the both of them were kind of ashamed that mina didn't chose to excel in music but sports. she could do good in music if she learned it. since mina is the youngest, her privilege in choosing was different from her brothers. she tends to be strict and stern whenever she's with the girls, since the girls are always playful.