chapter 14: huang's family

" ugh! " renjun and chenle both answered in unison. " why are you guys fighting? " a deep voice said as they both looked up. " m-mark hyung...." chenle said as he stood up and bowed down. " i'm sorry! i didn't mean to lose my temper!! " chenle said. " i'm sorry too, i lost my temper over a game. sorry " renjun joined. " don't forget about our rules. if this happens again, you guys know what will happen. " mark said. " oo mel is mad... " donghyuck laughed after seeing the chinese bowing down.

.

" ughh!!! if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have been caught fighting! " renjun blabbered towards chenle after the both y'all guys left. " pfft!!!! you wish. suckhead. " chenle scoffed as he walked away. " ...... i'm kinda hungry. wanna get food? " renjun asked not even 30 seconds later. " to the sushi place! "

alright hear me out. everyone is rich. renjun was given freedom since child so he's been outside alone the most. instead of having an art room, he has his own art studio that consist of all art materials. he's studio is inside the house but it's separated by a few blocks away. it's a private studio near the nature. he really enjoy being alone and his temper is almost the same as donghyuck just maybe.... worse? he gets irritated all the time but always knows how to make up for it. i mean... he is THE huang renjun.

.

" DROP SOME MONEY, DROP ME SOME MONEY " " jae-ha!! lower down your voice!! i'm trying to study!! " jaemin shouted after hearing his sister blasting the music from her room. " WHY ARE YOU STUDYING NOW!! " jae-ha shouted back. " why can't i!!!- oh hello there ms kim. " jaemin yelled but stop as soon as the maid came inside his room. " someone's at the door for you, and please lower your voices. you don't want your mother scolding you guys. "

" oh hey do-ha. what are you doing here? " before letting do-ha entered he got shoved to the side. " where's that girl? she's inside her room? alright " jaemin was looking at her with a :

 " where's that girl? she's inside her room? alright " jaemin was looking at her with a :

look since he didn't answer any of her questions.

the next day. <3

" mom!! where's jisung? " " he's probably inside his room darling. " " he's not inside! hes bed hasn't been touched! " jisul said as she hurried down the stairs.

" you don't think he ran away do you? " jisul asked with a completely worried face. " he's not the type to run away.... but.... he might run away because you and your friends forced him to go to school. " she giggled as she looked at her husband. " let him skip school for today jisul. give him a break. " mr park finally said as he ate his salad.

jisul took out her phone and texted jaemin, chenle, and jae-ha.

on the phone:

jiji :
jisung is missing. he's nowhere to be found inside his room. his bed was untouched and the toilet was dry.

nanamin :
wait literally? oh god.

jaejae :
me and jaemin are on our way to come and help you look for him.

dolphinlele :
me too. we can't let that guy stay at home after all our hard work.

jiji :
alright, i'll get the maids and butlers to help.

after a few minutes they finally arrived and began the search immediately. they shouted, screamed, yelled jisung's name all around the house. but there was still no sign of him.

" jisul! i have to go now, my class is starting soon. i'll see you later during the sleepover? " jaemin said as he grabbed his bag. " hold on! i also have class! " chenle joined. jae-ha left with the both of them leaving jisul alone. 'that guy really....'

before leaving the house she went towards jisung room to check again. she stopped at her tracks and looked at the ceiling. there's one place which she forgot to check. the attic.

I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR 4 DAYS. I THOUGHT I ALREADY POSTED 2 CHAPTER 3 DAYS AGO. SORRYY!!!!!