Chapter 2

Stacey's P.O.V

"Ellington what the heck is wrong?!" I say pulling back.

"Ross looked at you."

"So? I look at your ur ugly face everyday and it doesn't mean anything." I protest.

"No. He likes you Stace. You like him to." He said looking down at his converse.

"I never said that."

"But I can tell. Your my little sister. I know you. Your my everything. Mom and dad would kill me if something happened to you. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you because of me. If Ross asked you out and if you were to say yes.. He could hurt you. That would ruin our friendship. He could ruin everything."

I didn't know what to say. He really is trying to protect me.

"Ell?" I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Please. Please let's go back in. You know I'm going to be with Rydel the whole time. You know we are best friends. I just met Ross I won't/wouldn't do anything with him."

"Okay come on.." He walks over to their door and opens it.

"Everything alright?" Rydel said as she brings me in for a hug.

"Yeah fine.." I say as I hug back.

"Come on Girly let's go to the Castle!!" She says as she runs upstairs to her room.

The Castle is what we call her room. I mean it's pink.. Does that make sense? Probably not.

I follow her upstairs until I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see the Blondie bump into me.

"Oh sorry." He apologizes.

"It's okay Riker"

"Oh so you learned my name already?" He jokes.

"It's not that hard to memorize your names." I state.

"Hey you should play around with Ross since he likes you. Like you should forget his name and play hard to get."

"He doesn't like me though" I point out.

"Oh trust me he does." I see as he disappeared into another room.

I shrugged it off and went to 'The Castle'. I watch as Rydel puts on some background music on her phone.

"Spill!!" She shrieks.

"Spill? I have nothing to spill."

"Shut up and tell me the Ross love!"

"I barely know him!" I defend myself.

"Time to know him!" She pushes me out of the room and leads me to a different one. I follow her lead. Next thing I know I'm being pushed into What I'm assuming is Ross and Rylands room because it says it duh.

"Wait wh-" I was cut off by Rydel pushing me in and locking the door.

"Oh hey!" Ross quickly got off his bed and walked over to me.

"Hey Ross.."

I tried not to look at his beautiful blonde hair and hazel eyes. Instead I stared down at my Galaxy converse.

"Hey loosen up! It's just me! Now tell me about yourself!"

I told a few things like I like to play Volleyball, basketball, and Softball. I also like to Dance. And I have one thing I absolutely love. Music.

"You sound amazing!"

"Thanks! now you!"

"Well I'm in R5 of course. I play Austin in Austin and Ally. I can play Guitar, drums and Keyboard. I also like the color yellow as you can see from my side of the room." I took a quick glance around and say his name on the wall in yellow.

"That's about it."

"Cool.." I respond.

We spent a few minutes talking about each other. He seems like the perfect guy! But then again.. When your in Love your brain doesn't notice their flaws. But I never said I was in love! Gosh!

Riker and Ell went to go pick up Riker's bass at Gibsons 20mins ago. Gibsons is a guitar place they go to a lot.

"You know your nothing like your brother.." Ross says as he fills the gap in between us so no space is left.

"Is that a good thing?" I say as I step back which makes me hit against the wall.

"It's an amazing thing" he traps me with both his arms. One on each side of my waist. This honestly isn't bad. I look up into his bright hazel eyes.

I watch as he bites his lip and leans forward. I can't help but to do the same. Within seconds I felts his warm lips on mine.

The kiss felt as if it were the forth of July and there was fireworks outside. It was passionate. And was- IT WAS ALSO MY FIRST KISS. Oh my gosh what's Ellington gonna say?!

"You alright?" He said as he pulled back for air.

"I'm fine" I kiss him again an he kisses back.

He picks me up by the waist and sits on his bed with me on his lap, not breaking the kiss for even a minute.

I heard a creek on the other side of the door along with shuffling. I ignored it and kept kissing Ross. The boy didn't pull back for anything.

I heard a slam and we both pulled back and darted are heads to the door where an Angry Ellington appeared.

A/n: sorry kind of a cliff hanger. I have the next chapter ready! I'm just not going to post it yet.