Chapter 1

Ellington's P.O.V

Today I'm taking Stace (nickname) to meet the Lynches. She is a really fun girl once you get to know her.

"El!!! Are we going or what?"

"Coming Stace!! " I yell as I grab my drum sticks and run downstairs.

"Let's go!"

"Finally!" She groans.

We take about 20mins driving until we get to their house.

The door was unlocked so we just walk in.

"I'm home!!" I call out.

"Shut up we are playing a game!" Rocky, Ross, and Riker say at the same time.

"I brought St-" Rydel cut me off.

"Stacey!!!!" She embraces my little sister in a big huge. Rydel is the only Lynch she has met before. They are kind of best friends.

"Hey Delly" she says hugging back.

"Guys come meet my sister" I say to the lazy ass guys on the couch.

"Is she hot?" They all respond.

"I only care if she is-" Ross started to say something until he looked up at my sister which made me mad because of the overprotective brother I am.

"Uh hi.." He said as the controller fell out of his hand. I can tell my sister liked him. She kept staring as did he.

They finally shook hands. After like 10 mins of staring.

Ross' P.O.V

I looked up and saw a gorgeous girl which has to be Ellingtons sister.

She was perfect..

Stacey's P.O.V

Ross is amazing. He is so cute and he looks so sweet..

Ellingtons P.O.V

"Cough cough."

"Oh uh sorry" Stacey and Ross say at the same time.

Stacey is blushing. I can see it. This is the only time I have ever seen her blush!! She really likes him! And he likes her.. Oh gosh..

Concern went throughout my body. Is he going to ask her out? He better not. No no no. I have to keep them away from each other.

"NO!" I call out pushing them away from each other.

"El what's wrong?" My sister asks.

I look at her and at Ross along with the other Lynches. I grab her wrist and glare at Ross.

"We are leaving." I say as I take my sister out of that love trap.

A/n: how was the first chapter?! I know it sucked so please give me feed back!