Part 6

His POV

We were in the taxi home and my head was spinning as I leant on the glass and I watched the houses fly past and all I could think of was y/n I could still feel her skin on my lips and our breathing mixed as we were so close.
I could hear Haz in the background he was recording a video with flash on himself talking and he leaned over onto me and put it on my face and punted saying,

"He's so fucked!"because we were both completely drunk

"He's gone!"he added as the driver pulled up and we made our way to the hotel and I got into bed but could smell y/n still but fell asleep straight away.

I woke up the next morning and groaned rolling over feeling like I woke up at 6am but checked the time to see it was 1pm then dropped my phone down and closed my eyes again...last night was a blur but things started to come back to me...the shots,the beers,the dancing,the singing then y/n!

I shot up rubbing my face as if it was my brain thinking of y/n...the looks,the dancing,the staring,the grinding....me kissing up her neck,her scent,her skin,THE DANCING,our breathing mixed together and just the feeling of how bad I actually wanted to kiss her and how close we were, it felt like a dream.

I mean it was y/n I hate y/n but something was different last night I wanted nothing more than to pin her to the wall and kiss her,exhibited by me kissing her neck I groaned flopping back down.

Just to clarify I wasn't like giving her hickeys and making out with her neck they were just soft gentle little pecks and I could still feel her skin on my lips....I don't know what happened and why we did that.But she looked so good.

That's when I decided I needed to see her...I need to figure out how I feel.
I got out of bed and just threw on a t-shirt before grabbing my phone and seeing it was 3pm I was really lying there for 2 hours?

Haz was still asleep...alive I checked then headed straight out the door and made it to the car with no paparazzi...I don't know why last night happened but I needed to see her to see how I feel because clearly something changed.

I pulled up to her hotel and oddly enough there was no paparazzi and I rushed up to her room clicking the button in the elevator a million times then ran to her room and knocked on the door but no one answered...I waited a while then knocked again when a cleaner opened the door and I saw her room empty and all cleaned out and my heart sunk.

I ran down to reception,

"Hey where did y/n go?"I asked not caring if they asked why I just needed to see her now

"Umm she left for the airport!"the woman said and I could feel my heart crack...that's when I knew I liked her

"W-what?"I asked not needed a response why did she go? I-I thought she was staying? why didn't she tell me?
I could feel the pain in my heart and hover in my throat

"Umm excuse me when?"I asked in hope I could catch up to her

"Umm about half an hour ago!"she said and I smiled with hope and ran out the door

"Tom where is y/n?"
"Tom are you with y/n?"
"Tom is it true something happened at that party with y/n and yourself?"
"Tom are you in love with y/n?"
The paparazzi bombarded me but I pushed through and got into the car immediately driving off

I could just picture her I needed to see her and just tell her how I feel whatever that is I was confused myself but the pain I felt from hearing she left I couldn't deal with so I quickly stopped at a shop and picked up some flowers then rushed off.

I arrived only minutes later and got out with the flowers,

"Tom where are you going?"
"Tom who are the flowers for?"
"Are you meeting y/n?"they asked and in my head I said hopefully as I ran in and skimmed the boards but it was too confusing so I rushed to a desk