Part 17 🌶

His POV

"Oh god!"I said slowly pulling away from y/ns neck while they stared at us no one really knowing what to say

"We're you guys about to-?"Em asked with a slight smirk

"I err umm we-"y/n stuttered as I laughed from embarrassment and hid my head in her neck to hide it planting a soft kiss there as well

"Mhm yea!"I said and looked up at them

"And now we're gonna go!"I added while everyone stood there shocked and pulled y/n back out the room and into the hallway then immediately kissed her again.

My hands went straight to her waist pulling her closer to me as her roamed in my hair as we kissed and I shuffled forward a bit so she was leaning on the wall.

"I'd say we handled that well!"I said in between kisses and she laughed before I started kissing across her jaw and down her neck when the door opened and Haz walked out

"Oh my-"I cut him off

"We're going! We're going!"I defended grabbing y/ns hand and walking down the hallway again landing us in the elevator.

Her POV

He pressed me against the wall of it as he lifted me onto the railing and stood between my legs as we made out and I didn't really care that Haz or Em saw yet.

"Umm where are we going?"i asked in between kisses

"To get us a room!"he added then kissed me again

"I thought it wasn't worth it!"I said into the kiss not really knowing why I'm asking

"Some things are worth paying for!"he said with a slight smirk kissing me but it made my heart blush as the doors opened and we walked out.

"Ok well I'll be waiting!"I said very seductively as I slipped away from him and walked over to the sofas adding a sway to my hip as I know he was watching then sat down.

Only a few minutes later I felt hands slide over my shoulders and wrap around me as Tom's head tucked into my neck,

"Come with me!"he whispered and kissed my ear as he pulled me up with a smirk and pulled me with him once again to the elevator and we got in with the doors closing behind us and he wrapped his arms around my hips as mine were around his neck and we just stared into each other's eyes so what seemed liked forever when he slowly leaned in and kissed me but it was a slow deep passionate kiss before we soon pulled away and got out and he interlocked out fingers as we walked to our new room and he quickly open the door and we slid in.

With our fingers still interlocked he lifted our hands and placed them against the wall above us as he pushed me into it and looked at me for a second but long enough for me to get lost in his eyes before pressing his lips onto mine deeply with Love as he soon slipped his tongue in making me smirk slightly and bring my free hand up to hold his face my he grabbed that one too planting it above us making my breath hitch as we kissed when he let go of our hands and grabbed my ass,

"Jump!"he said deeply as I did so and he wrapped my legs around his waist and began walking over to the bed as I started to undo his shirt.

-😏-

His POV

As my shirt slid off my shoulders I placed her on the bed sliding my hands up her thighs not breaking eye contact with her as I pulled her dress over her head revealing her bra and underwear but kissed her straight away dropping the dress on the floor next to us and began kissing down her neck and chest I'm sure leaving marks but as I reached her stomach I stopped to looked at her briefly making eye contact before continuing and something was different this time everything was very meaningful and she could sense it too.