Chapter 11: Bye Sophie

As soon as she left, Sophie headed straight to the police station to meet withthe man who's turned her world upside down for the worst.

"Hello, Darling," Harvey said with a big smile on his face when he seen herwalk in.

"Don't 'Hello Darling' me asshole!" Sophie snapped back.

"Woah,ouch. I hope you don't plan on calling me names after we're married," hesmirked.

"Oh, I'll call you way worse names than that."

"Hi, excuse me,who are you?" The officer on duty asked.

"Hi, I'm Sophie Smith, his..Fiancé." She said with a fake smile. "Um, how long is he going away for?Because you know, I'll miss him terribly," she lied.

"Well, he tried to kidnapthree little ones earlier. He'll be away for 6 years and his bail is $40,000."

"Ok, thank you. Can you give us some time alone please?"

"Sure ma'am. Iwill put you two in this room right over here. He has to remain handcuffedthough, and we will have to handcuff him to the table."

"Oh, that's fine. Wewon't do anything, just talk." Once the officer got them situated in the room and left, Sophie went ballistic.

"Ok, Mr. Vince, I'm going to ask you thisonce, why would you try to kidnap my nieces?" She started shootingdaggers at him but it didn't seem to have any affect on him at all.

"Oh comeon, baby. Do you think I was really going to hurt the girls? I mean, come on,they're what, 6 and 3? Why would I want to harm them?" He tried to seeminnocent since he knew what room they were in and he assumed the copswere listening in.

"Ok, fine. I know what you're doing. You think the copsare listening in because we're in an interrogation room. But don't think I'lllet you get away with this Harvey Vince."

"Oh you're sexy when you'refeisty." He smirked at her again which caused her to punch him square in themouth.

"You smirk at me one more time, you won't ever smirk again. Youcome at my nieces one more time, not even the police will know where tofind you." By now, she was in his face with her back to the camera andtalking low but very angrily so if the police were listening, hopefully theycouldn't hear her. "Anyways, love, I've got to go. Works calling me, but Iwill come by later. Ok?" She said in a cheerful voice as she got up, grabbedher purse and turned to leave.

"Uhh! I've so pissed off!" Sophie said as her and Mandy were sitting in theliving room, girls already in bed for the night.

"What is it?"

The girls hadn'ttold Mandy anything in fear of getting in trouble and their principal had onlysaid 'the girls had a very rough and tiring morning. Just make sure they gethome and to bed safe and get a good nights sleep.

"Mandy, didn't the girlstell you what happened this morning?"

"No, I asked them and they just saidthey didn't eat good breakfast and they were really tired."

"Mandy, someoneattempted to kidnap them at school this morning."

"WHAT?" Mandyscreamed.

"Shhh! Mandy, don't wake them up. I know it's very strange andout of the blue random. Yes, someone attempted to, but weren't successful.Luckily, the principal of that school called the cops and saved them."

"Wellthank God. Do they know who it was? Do you know?"

"Yea, I do. And trustme, I had a few choice words for him at the police station."