𝟙

Narrator's Pov

(We're going to make you the Jinchuriki of the 5 Tails Kokuo but nobody knows of it)

"YOU DONT DO ANYTHING BUT JUST SLUG AROUND THE DAMN HOUSE", your drunk and abusive mother yelled as you flinched and cried. "YOU EVEN FAILED YOUR NINJA TEST, THAT WAS OUR KEY TO GETTING MONEY", she spat.

Y/n was a good kid but just had a hard time doing things other people told them to. Y/n had took the Ninja Academy test and passed but they didnt accept them because they were too young which they didn't think made any sense because Itachi Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake became genin at really young ages but ever since Orochimaru attacked the rules have gotten more stern. 

Y/n knew their mom would get mad and snap so they devised a plan to run away and start a new life. They didnt care if they died on the streets, all they wanted was to be free.

"I-if that's th-the case....", they stuttered in fear. "WHAT WAS THAT". "IF THAT'S THE CASE I'LL JUST RUN AWAY", you shouted at your mother as you grabbed your bag and exited the door. Your mom had threw a beer bottle at the door as you closed it. 

Y/n's pov

"If you weren't gonna take care of me, why did you birth me". I had no friends and nobody to run to when I needed comfort. Hell, I don't even know my birth father. Now that I think about it, it's been 3 years since I've stepped out and seen the sky with my own free will. I'm currently 7 years old. As I was walking, I seen the Hokage mountain and figured that I should tell a higher up but then I thought how I did and none of them gave a shit.

*time skip*

You are now in the Sand Village with a sandstorm passing by as you are hiding in a little rock cave as you see 2 mysterious  shadows approaching you.......

TO BE CONTINUED