𝟚

You are now in the Sand Village with a sandstorm passing by as you are hiding in a little rock cave as you see 2 mysterious shadows approaching you.......

Pain's pov

"Tobi, you must understand why we are in the sand village, right?", pain asks. "Nope, Pain-sama, not at all", Tobi states in a dumb way." Well you must have heard of the runaway child from the leaf village". "Nope, I haven't", Tobi answers.

*after he explains*

"So what you're trying to say is, while this child is still young, you want to teach them and make them stronger and they'll be an asset to the Akatsuki?" "Yes, you literally just repeated everything I said", Pain states irritatedly. "I still don't understand why we are in the Sand Village". "BECAUSE THEY RAN AWAY AND ITS BEEN AN HOUR AND IT DOESNT TAKE TOO LONG TO PASS THROUGH THE RAIN VILLAGE, USE YOUR BRAIN DUMBASS", he yells. "It's not like you to lose your chill Pain-sama, can you please explain what you mean".

 "It's not like you to lose your chill Pain-sama, can you please explain what you mean"

He pulls out a map. "As you can see, Iwa, Kumo, Kiri, Suna, and Konoha are all Hidden Villages meanwhile, the hidden Rain and Sound are the smallest villages and that's why they aren't main ones. We don't have a Kage meaning crimes and other things like that happen. Of course there are people to take care of them and that means that the village is usually quiet unless you run into a danger zone. A normal traveler like the child, it should take at least 30-70 minutes to cross the whole village and the village next to us is The Country of Wind, also known as..." "THE HIDDEN SAND VILLAGE", Tobi stated.

Pain uses his Rinnegan and sees the foot prints you left as you were hiding under some rocks. 

Your pov

Currently you were shaking in your boots. You've heard of the Red Clouds back in the village and you couldn't make a word out of what they were saying. Not to mention it was still a little windy but the sandstorm was gone. All o a sudden you seen the cloaks disappear and next thing you know your out cold.