6

He puts the needle in your arm and sticks it in but something unexpected happens.

______________

"Wh-what", he says in shock.

"The needle wont go in", he holds it up showing a bent needle.

"I knew it", Orochimaru says with a smirk. "This child is not only apart of the feared Yuki clan but is also a Jinchuriki, I haven't figured out specifically which Tailed Beast yet but this is only the beginning.  

"Im a what", you asked being confused.

*after explaining what a Bijuu is*

"Oh...so I have a monster in me....my "mother" distanced me from everybody, could that be why?", you ask.

"Could be but I doubt it", Kabuto said.

"Wait I have an idea", you say as you grab a kunai off of a table and you face Itachi. "Fight me", you say.

"Oh, trying to release your Biju energy through defeat, smart move", Orochimaru says seeing your plan out.

"I can't fight a child", Itach9i says looking down on you.

"Yeah that may be the case but then again remember, your clan is just a measly peasant and I can easily beast you, unless the feared Itachi Uchiha is too afraid to fight a child", you say trying to get him to snap. 

Itachi throws a kunai at you and you purposely don't dodge it.

"Ah I see, pain will most likely go to anger and when a lot of anger is released from a specific chakra point in a Jinchuriki's body, the Bijuu's chakra will seep out. I think that everyone should step back", Orochimaru says.

He then whistles and and 2 other people come from an entrance but you pay no attention to it. It seemed like Orochimaru, Kabuto, and the other 2 unknown people had been using telekinesis because they had all looked at each other and put up the same hand signs. 

"Fire Style: Four Violet Flames Formation", they all yelled. 

Next thing you knew there was a barrier around you that was pretty wide. Orochimaru told you not to touch the barrier because  you could catch on fire.

TBC________________________________

For those who have actually read this story, sorry for the long wait