14

You took a deep breath in as you thought about a couple of things. 

"Never in a million years", you said the key words as kokuo took full control of your body.

"Are you sure you want to fight me like this boy", Kokuo asked Pain.

"Im up for the challenge and a couple of things Im going to mention, I will not be harming, y/n's body and if I do we have a medic, nobody else will be involved, we fight until one of us surrenders or until 2 minutes is up. I just want to test something", pain says as he summons a cat that rings when 2 minutes is up. (Random)

You two get in stances and Pain uses Planetary Devastation but Kokuo uses a boil boarder. Pain steps back and surrenders. 

You release Kokuo from your body and question Pain.

"My motive was to see if you were to be attacked, would Kokuo automatically protect you", he says.

"Well okay but then why didnt he protect me when my "mother" was abusing me", you asked Kokuo. 

"Well thats because the way you would have been treated and I wanted to stay in hiding a bit longer. If I would have came out, I would have risked your life", Kokuo tells you.

"WHY IS EVERYONE WORRIED ABOUT MY WELL BEING AND MY LIFE", ye yelled being frustrated. "IM NOT A CHILD, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF", you yelled as you walked back to the room you were assigned. 

Kisame follows after you to comfort you. He sits next to you on the bed. 

"You're just valuable for us but the thing that Pain-sama needs to realize in that we are more than pawns", Kisame says in a low tone. 

Pain was outside of the door listening to the conversation and he felt kinda bad. He walked off to conversate with Konan about a new plan. 

"So how old are you exactly", Kisame asked with a hint of curiosity on his face.

"Im 12", you said.

"Oh, when is your birthday and why didnt you tell us so we could celebrate it", Kisame asked.

"It's December 1'st and i didnt say anything because Im not used to having my birthday celebrated", you explained to Kisame. 

Pain goes to the spot that Konan usually meets him and-

___________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER