5

(The people that had ambushed you when you were on Kisame's back, he had took the corpse and sealed it)

"We're here, should I wake them up", Itachi asks Kisame. "I guess so", Kisame answers.

Itachi gently wakes you up standing you back up on your feet. You yawn and stretch jumping up to regain your energy.

"Is this the Orochi guy's hideout?", you ask.

"Yes it is", Itachi answers. "Now let ME do all the talking", Itachi says as he takes the sealed body from Kisame.

You walk in and you get confronted by Kabuto who takes you to Orochimaru. When you finally get there, there is a nice breeze and the place is very spacious. You shiver a bit being cold and Itachi takes off his cloak and throws it over you. You giggle as it over covers you completely saying how you were smaller than Itachi.

"So you've finally come to me, my dear Itachi", Orochimaru says. 

(Hisoka vibes anyone)

You got a chill just looking at his face because you knew he was strong so you kinda hid behind Kisame.

"Orochimaru, this kid that we brought here-", he says but it cut off.

"Is apart of the Yuki clan, the same clan that Haku Yuki is from and you want me to reanimate Haku so the child can gain strength and become an asset to the Akatsuki, am I right?", he finishes.

"Okay I gotta admit, that was cool", you say quiet enough so that nobody heard you.

"Yes", Itachi answers being used to this.

"Yeah I'll do it, as long as I can get a blood sample of the child", Orochimaru says.

"May I ask what are you doing with it", Itachi asks confused.

"If you must know I was going to run some tests and experiments on how much power can this child unlock", he answers.

You scurry up Kisames back being afraid of needles.

"Okay kid, you gotta warn me when you do that", Kisame says.

"Okay I think I should have a say in this because it's my blood", you say irritated. "Plus I have a huge fear of needles", you say quietly. 

"Oh, you do, it won't hurt too badly", he says sending a snake to Itachi. "The snake is carrying the needle in it's mouth so if you want to do it yourself or if you want to have someone you trust do it, go ahead saying how I'm not the most trustworthy person", Oroshimaru says.

"Itachi, can you do it....", you say hesitantly. 

"Okay", he says and takes the needle and looks at you looking for hesitation but all he sees is trust and confidence.

He puts the needle in your arm and sticks it in but something unexpected happens.

________________________________________________________________________________

459 words

I dont know where I'm going with this anymore but I hope you like it