9

"LOOK I DONT WANNA BE THAT GUY BUT CAN WE JUST GET A MOVE ON, WE GOT HAKU, WE GOT THE CHILD SAFELY, HELL, WE EVEN GOT THE 5 TAILS", Kisame sternly said.

You stood in fear and on the verge of tears because you knew that you guys would have all been back the the hideout if it wasn't for your outbursts and slow-ups. 

"I-im s-sorry", you uncontrollably started letting streams of tears fall down from your face. "I-if it wasnt f-for me w-we would b-be back". "I-im sorry, Im s-such a burden...", you said.

"No...you arent a burden", Kisame said softly feeling horrible.

He got down to your face level and did something surprising, he hugged you.

"Very touching but we must get a move on saying how it's almost nighttime", Haku said.

-timeskip-

-back at the hideout-

"They should be back by now Pain", Konan said waiting at the entrance looking out in the distance for shadows.

You guys start to walk up to the hideout getting a quite astonished look from Konan. 

"Wow, you even brought a Bijuu", Konan said not getting the full picture of the situation. 

"No the child is the Jinchuriki", Itachi said.

Y/n sighs due to the lack of their name being used.

______________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted you guys to know I was alive. I have a new book coming out soon too so watch out for that, its gonna be called Karasuno smuts.