Real or not real?

chapter 1

What just happened? Peeta is finally back, finally with me. What did they do? "Done being choked out yet sweetheart" Haymitch enters the room and says. I open my mouth to reply and was stopped before I could. "Uh Uh Uh doctor said not to talk were not forsure the damage to your neck yet". "Peeta?" I manage to choke out all raspy. "Were not one hundred percent sure what's going on or what has happened. All I heard was the word tracker jackers and hijacked. When I find out more you will be the first I will tell, until then try not to speak and leave your neck brace on." Haymitch gives me a lunch tray with chicken broth and jello. As he walks out the door I push the tray away and get up and run to my drawer throwing everything out. Where is it? Where is it? I finally find my parachute that contains peetas locket, the spiel and the pearl he gave me. For the next few hours I twirl the pearl around in my hand wondering what happened to peeta. No-one could ever make peeta forget he loved me. No one. But now he thinks I'm a mutt! I cried my self to sleep that night hoping all of this was a dream, only to be woken up still in this stupid neck brace and betee and haymitch in my face. "Katniss we have been studying peeta all night and have done some tests, he has been hijacked. I know you don't understand what that is but the details we know is they used tracker jacker venom, tourchered and reverse his memories from good to bad" Betee explains. "In other words sweetheart they took peetas memories of you and made him into believing that you are the enemy, some kind of mutt that's trying to kill him" haymitch explains. I manage to screech out "my peetas gone?" "We're not forsure yet katniss, we have the best doctors here monitoring him and working to reverse it but how much or what can even be done we don't know yet" Betee trays to explain but at this time I'm already back in my own mind stuck. Its my fault. I should never have left peeta. I'm so stupid. I just wanted peeta to live but not like this. I try and lay back down and take a nap but then I keep hearing a scream followed along with lost of banging noises. I continue to listen to it for almost an hour until I gave into curiosity to know whats going on. Walking down the hallway it gets louder and louder.The hallways ends though with a glass window. What could that possibly be? As I nake my way to the window I have never seen him like that before. Its peeta screaming he need a to kill the mutt he's not safe, he can only be safe when I'm dead because I'm a mutt, banging his head on the bed between almost every word. What happened to my Peeta, my boy with bread what have they done to you? From behind my arm is grabbed and I am drug down the hallway. Who has me. I feel a pinch in my arm and it goes black.