Peeta, why all this for me?

Chapter 7

(Katniss pov)
Katniss Mellark doesn't sound bad at all. And it isn't just the name that sounds good its Peeta period. Peeta who's warm not just on the inside but the but also, the one who protects me at the cost of his life, peeta who no matter what is there for me and our baby girl to be. But he already proposed what else could he surprise me with? "Peeta whays my second surprise you've already done so much for me?", I ask him. "you'll havw to wait and see it runs the fun", he stopped and tried to wisper sexy in my ear. Before we even get close to the Victor village he blind folds me again. When we reach the victors village he takes my blindfold off, there's roses petals leading up to our house there's lights strung up on the other house and a sign thay says the new Mr. and Mrs. Mellark to be. I walk along the rose petals to ours house and it still hasn't ended. Peeta goes into the kitchen and pools both of us a glass of Wine. "The real surprise is upstairs", he says. I can see the rose petals leading up the stairs to our bed room. Inside our room is candles roses shaped into a heart around our bed pictures of me the he painted and of meand him, hung on the wall lit up. I'm breathless I have no words to say cause I don't deserve this. I don't deserve him. "Peeta why me? why me out of 1000s of girls you could be with", I ask probably ruining the moment but he beings it back, he picks me up twirling me around. "Katniss I've loved you almost my whole life, other girls never kept my attention like you did even if you didn't know I existed I knew I would one day get the nerve to atleast tell you how I felt, but I never could. It wasn't until when I thought I was going to die in the games did I have the nerve to tell you how I really felt cause I couldn't imagine dying without you knowing how I felt. All those other girls to this day don't compare to you, you risk your life to bring me back from the capital and myself at tgat moment I knew I could never live without you", he replied. Tears are falling down both of our faces I until I lean in for the most passionately kiss we've ever had together. Peeta lays me on the bed and starts undressing me as I do him romantically, he never once takes his eyes off me only to whisper how much he loves me and called me Mrs. Mellark. (a few hours of R rated adult content later) Peeta and I cuddle up to fall asleep, he plays with my hair as I fall right to sleep in his warm strong arms.