Peeta, please stay with me.

chapter 4

Next morning I wake up to peeta digging his wrists in his arms as hard as he could till they bleed. I look over and his eyes are flickering, blue-black-blue-black. "Peeta", I wispered stay with me please", as I stroked his chest. Somehow, something those words bring his mind back to normal only if it is just for a bit. Peeta finally stopped digging his wrist, "katniss, I didn't hurt you did I?", he asked concerned. "No Petta but is this going to last forever?" "Katniss I really don't know the answer to that but I'm learning to control them", Peeta responded.
*1month later*
(Peetas pov) They finally found the right treatment for me I've not had a flashback in a month now, me and katniss even have our own room now. Things are getting better but nightmares are getting worse. I'm there to comfort her and she's there to comfort mine. She told me she has a surprise for me today, I wish not today though I've been planning this day for 2 weeks now. There she is walking through the door, I can't help but to stare at her, she is more beautiful than a sunset or a beautiful painting. She eventually slaps me for starring at her. "What's that for",I say as I hit her back with a pillow. "I enjoy these moments everyday I'm with you, I take as much as I can in as long as I was with out you I can't bear the thought of not being able to look at you every chance I get". She smiles at me and jumps in my lap we start kissing but eventually a knock on the door interrupts us. (Katniss pov) I get off peetas lap to answer the door and it was only Haymitch he went over and whispered something to peeta and handed him a small bag and just walked out. I walk back and sit on peetas lap, "what was that about" "he was just letting me know that my dinner reservations for tonight were ready but it's not a restaurant ", he replied. "Your taking me to dinner?" "No, I'm taking the most beautiful girl in the world, the one I can't live without", he said and I blushed. Wonder if now would be a good time to tell him? What if it ruins everything or makes his flash backs come back. And why are we having a special dinner. Maybe I should tell him now. "Peeta you love you me no matter what don't you?" (Peetas pov) "Katniss you know I love you more than the world its self, what's wrong?" "Peeta I- I -I am I am pregnant",  I sit shocked for a moment, excited, scared, nervous but I've wanted kids since I was one. "Katniss is it mine?", I asked with a tear filled eyes and when did this happen. When did you find out?" I have to many questions running through my mind." Peeta it's your baby girl, I'm 4 months pregnant it happened the night of the quarter quell on the beach, I found out after they rescued me and did blood work, I didn't want to tell you until your flashbacks quit and I was scared I thought you might quit loving me", katniss said now crying her eyes out. "Cheer up baby, you know I love you,  always. But you better dry your face and get ready this just makes tonight so much better." Now be ready before it gets dark.