I will never deserve how you love me

Chapter 5

(Katniss pov)
I get up and take a shower and try and hurry and get ready. I curl my hair and put a sunset orange dress on (Peeta's favorite color) I put a little makeup on but not to much, Peeta like a my face better without makeup. "you ready?", Peeta hollers up the stairs. "yes honey", I answer. As I walk down the stairs and see peeta looking so handsome, he kind of looks like he seen a ghost. "what's wrong Peeta?", I ask.
(Peeta's pov)
oh my goodness she looks like a goddess, she is so beautiful, I will never deserve her in my life time. "Nothing, I've just never seen something so beautiful in my lifetime" , I tell her. she blushes and runs and kisses me, I grab her and spin her around. "Are you ready to go?", I ask. "Let me guess your still not going to tell me are you?",she ask me." Nope", I whisper in her ear. I blindfolded her as we walk put the door and lead her to the special place. I took her to a field of dandelions and primroses along with a table for to with rose petals leading to our table. I light the candles and put out our food.
(Katniss pov)
I'm still blindfolded but I smell the sweetness of spring, nice cooked meal and still holding Peeta's hand which I don't want to let go of. "can I look now?", I ask Peeta. He unfolds my blindfold, I'm breathless. I'm in a meadow of dandelions and primroses along with rose pedals that leads to a candle lit table. A tear falls from my face as I think of prim but the dandelions also remind me that there's hope. The food looks delicious, Peeta pulls out my chair anwd pushes it in before he sits down. We eat our food that Peeta made himself, and it was delicious. Then when we were done Peeta stood up and pulled a small box out his pocket.