• A / N •

INGREDIENTS -

– Plot twists (twisted hearts give amazing plot twists)

– Wits and sarcasm (sharp tongues cut deeper than a sword)

– Humour (a dose of major LMAO)

– Violence (where there's a queen, there's bloodshed)

– Suspense (be ready for major cliffhangers)

– Foul language (a lot of swearing, I fu**ing swear)

Sexual scenes (it's so long; that's what she said)

Aesthetics (pretty eyes see pretty pictures)

WARNING - 

This book is not suitable for an audience below 18. Read it at your own risk.

DEAR READERS,

Thank you for choosing to read this book. It is my privilege to have you spend your precious time here from amongst millions of books on Wattpad. 

This is a slow burn, so do not expect quick shifts in the story plot. You may experience frustration on the way due to slow progress and slow updates but I will make it worth the wait. There might be no uploading schedule due to personal reasons but I will try to upload frequently. 

If you feel that this book will thoroughly entertain you, add it to your reading list. To support this book, go all-out on the vote and comment features. Your positive feedback encourages me to keep on writing. Constructive criticism and grammar corrections are most welcome. If you notice me making an error in the story plot, feel free to PM me regarding that.

Be a respectful audience. All of my readers who commented on my previous works have been very supportive, enthusiastic and respectful, and I would like to keep that streak going on. I would appreciate it if you refrain from dissing any of my characters or my story plot. My characters will have a reason for acting the way they do. If you feel that they do not meet your expectations, you can stop reading this book. I have given a lot of thought to the story, so I hope not to disappoint you.

Yours truly,

Shailly

~ It would be great if you vote before continuing to the next part ~