Ego

Ava
Well physics was really difficult, I always hated that subject, nothing new. I got a lot of homework to do.
"Ava, I am so glad we are in the same class!!" Kayla said excitedly.
"Yes. Me too" I smiled.
"We have math now ughh, Ava do you like math?"
"Yes it's one of my favourite subjects." I replied .
I understood math pretty clearly and I loved solving problems, but I hated physics.
"Wow Ava! How do u even like that weird subject."
I laughed when she said that.
Suddenly I saw Noah entering into  the class.
"Noah you are pretty early today."
Our math professor Mr Adams sarcastically said.
"I don't have time to attend this stupid class. After all I am the band member I depend on my guitar hah"
"Noah take your seat, one more time I hear you talk back to me you will get detention."
Noah smirks and goes to his seat.
I would never have the guts to talk back to a teacher like that. Even though he plays his so called guitar well why is he acting like that ' too cool , like the god of this world.
"Ava he is so hot right???" Kayla interrupts my thoughts.
If I look at him carefully he does look good no doubt about it. His piercings makes him more hot. What is wrong with me, why am I even thinking about his looks god why did Kayla even say that.
"Umm sure" I replied
"Ava, this is the first time I have seen someone not taking interest in him lol" she laughed.
"Not taking interest in me?" Noah suddenly comes up to Kayla and me and asks
"Who is not?"
"This is Ava, my new friend and a newbie."
"Oh" he smirks again and looks at me.
"Hey so you aren't interested in me, that sucks how can you not be. Everyone loves the way I play the guitar. Everyone loves me, technically they wanna be ME!"
He totally seems like he is self obsessed and his ego to the top, how can I even be interested in such a person. Even if he might have good looks, his attitude sucks.
"Well nope I am not interested in you. Sure you play good music or whatever but bruh get a check on your ego. You are really self absorbed" I say that to Noah. It's the truth he needed to hear.
Kayla looks at me in a shock. Noah comes closer to me.
"Say that again" he laughed
What is wrong with him.
"You are egoistic" I reply.
" Newbie you got guts talking back at me, a person everyone loves. Are u jealous that you don't get the attention."
"I don't want the attention infact I love to stay away from it. I don't like your attitude so I can't do anything about it" I say that to him he was way too close to my face. He smiles sarcastically and I move away from him.
"Hey hey hey, what was that????" Kayla asked.
"Nothing new, he just needed to tone it down a little bit. He can't be that egoistic and talk back to teachers. Even if he does he gotta have some respect."
"Damnn girl people like you are really rare ,you are surely different."Kayla said.
Then we headed for lunch. I hope I never talk to the guy again. I thought all Noah's might be good guys, just like the guy who was in my neighborhood when I was 7. He was the sweetest guy I met and so different from him, I had a crush on that Noah I don't know why he moved and where he moved. Well that's how one's childhood crush phase starts. I hope he is alright wherever he is. I wish I can meet him again, well I guess there isn't a chance and nobody knows what happened and why the family moved.