A/N: Please Read

Ok so right after people started saying how problematic the anime was, I released a a/n on how I was going to rewrite and edit everything, mostly because I didn't like my writing style.

Someone recently commented ab how I copied the story, and the whole point of this story is supposed to be a parallelism and inspired kind of story to the show, but I'm trying to not make it problematic, which is why I left a somewhat vague description about the sypnosis and left the weight thing up to you guys.

And I probably should've seen that comment coming since I forgot to put that it was inspired by the anime, I just didn't put it since the majority of people reading have been the ones who've been reading it ever since it was published so on my part, I made the assumption that everyone would still know which was a dumbass move on my part. For those of you that are new, I can give proof that I put that the book is inspired by kiss him not me, just msg me or I'll update this chapter and post screenshots.

I started this story like 2-3 years ago, and I'm getting even busier now, and I have other priorities.

Should I discontinue this story? Because I could honestly care less about this book and I have other priorities anyways if I were to update a book, I'm only doing this because I just dont want to disappoint people, but at the same time I rly dont want to get canceled or harassed.

Anyways, I'll leave it up to you guys 😭