𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎, 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

HEY, CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP THIS A SECRET?

A bl fangirl ends up losing a dramatic amount of weight after the death of her favorite character, then eventually joins her school's volleyball team as a manager to regain a spark for her upcoming bl series.

━━━━━━━━━━━
SYPNOSIS

Known formerly as the school outcast and chubby girl in junior high, Nakazawa (your name) always found herself being alone, but she didn't mind. Even though her chubbiness may have gotten in the way of her making friends, the teenager was always too immersed in her famous bl series as well as reading bl to even care.

It isn't until the death of her favorite character in her show as well as stress from not having ideas for her new book causes her to drop out of her old school and barricading herself in her room, losing weight rapidly. But eventually finds herself at a brand new high school, and it's there she finds her inspiration for her next novel. 

━━━━━━━━━━━
RELATIONSHIPS

N/A

━━━━━━━━━━━
PLAYLIST: KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

—「I ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU,
TOMMY FEBURARY6」

—「FALLING BEHIND,
LAUFEY」

—「ESPRESSO,
SABRINA CARPENTER」

—「LONELY IN GORGEOUS,
TOMMY FEBRUARY6」

—「LOVING YOU FROM A DISTANCE,
JOMM」

—「DOLLS,
9MUSES

—「PRETTY U,
SEVENTEEN」

—「HEART FORECAST,
E VE」

━━━━━━━━━━━
DISCLAIMER

Don't copy any of my works or repost it, y'all know the drill

Also, for the chubby part, I'm not going to clarify how much the reader weighs because a certain weight is considered average for some others while it may be considered overweight for other people. When the reader loses weight, you guys can imagine how she looks because like I said. I'm not going to clarify whether she is skinny or just average because it varies. 

For those of yall that are new, this is inspired by kiss him not me except i make this book unproblematic

I do not own the characters and all rights go to haruichi furudate, but the plot is rightfully mine. Don't take inspiration or copy my story.

This story is also edited and in the process of being rewritten.

━━━━━━━━━━━
TAGS

gimmethosehugs
kanna_cchi
tony456ut
kubomio

━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE

Updates will be slow because I get writer's block from this book.

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝟔.𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟎
𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝟕.𝟏𝟓.𝟐𝟏

━━━━━━━━━━━