𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

LOVE WAS A TABOO SUBJECT FOR NAKAZAWA. The young girl never had a problem talking about it or seeing it around her, she just believed it never suited her. 

She was possibly the heaviest girl at Raiden Junior High and facing society's problems every day, which just continuously destroyed the little self-esteem the awkward girl had left.

The teenager knew there was possibly no chance of experiencing that "first kiss" or other cheesy tropes with the physical appearance that she bore. 

But even if Nakazawa (your name) would not be able to experience love, she would be able to show it on paper.

With boys.

This particular young girl had a strange hobby, something that those in modern-day Japan would might be weirded out by. She couldn't quite recall how she got into bl, maybe she ran into some bl comic when visiting her favorite pirated site reading other works. But either way, it was one of the very few things that took her mind off of her hellish school life, other than her being a total otaku for anime.

The young female also had a unique skill in drawing. And she just so happened to do it as a hobby, by using whatever inspiration she could find in her surroundings. The people around her were her muses, and she was the artist, who just so happened to put these ideas and images onto paper and the media.

It started out small, but slowly and surely, the drawings that she anonymously (which mostly happened to be popular boyxboy ships from her favorite shows) were posted on a popular artists website in Japan, she quickly rose to fame with her unique style that had a charming look to it.

And when (your name) decided to start her own bl series, "My Loving Heartthrob," that even became a bigger sensation in the media community. Soon, her works were known, and she started to gain even more fame, her own series even getting published and sold in well-known bookstore chains all over Japan.

Being a junior high student, it's obvious that she had to keep this all a secret without revealing her actual name, so she was able to hire an actor, by the name of Konda Shigeo.

The young girl would publish her name under the alias of "Muranaka Tomio", and she would constantly hire Shigeo to take over any interviews.

They were never in-person, it was always a recording the majority of the time. But if there was ever a time that she had to attend an interview physically, she had a whole other plan just for that circumstance. It was a simple arrangement, the male would receive 40% of the income that was earned through these interviews, as it was deemed fair to the female.

But at her school, being an otaku was like being that one person who would approach people at a lunch table and say. "the impostor is sus 🤓", among many other things that could possibly give a person second-hand embarrassment; she had to hide the one thing that made her feel genuinely comfortable to herself.

She had one friend, Tengan Minami, who was an avid otaku and bl fan as a young girl, but she attended a different school. Other than the peppy brown-haired girl that was her beloved friend, the junior high student was left completely alone. 

Even after all of these struggles, (your name) must carry on and continue to face humanity that is commonly known as society head-on