cock warming | jj maybank

jj maybank x f!reader
____

MATURE !

warning ; cockwarming, sexual content, swearing

˚✧₊⁎*・゜゚・*.。.。.:*・☤・*:.。. 。.*・゜゚・*⁎⁺˳✧˚

jj's body fell on top of yours, sinking you deeper into the mattress. the only noise in the room being his heavy breathing.

you winced feeling his weight pushing down on your breasts. "you're squishing me jj." he giggles at your complaint, finally rolling beside you.

"im so tired." you yawned and the blonde did too, your bodies exhausted from the extreme workout you and jj both finished.

;)

"you are goddamn gorgeous y/n, you know that?" jj blurts as he engulfs your body into his warmth, wrapping his arms around you.

his fingers drew circles on your back as he hummed. you feel yourself slowly drifting yourself before your body immediately jumped when jj filled you again completely.

"jj!" you squeal, hitting the man on his chest and he gave you a smirk.

"shh baby." he moved you closer, pushing himself deeper into you.

you tense up and he brought your lips together passionately. making your body feel at ease again.

"let's stay like this forever." jj exhaled. "you're hard as a rock jj." you giggled and he rolled his eyes.

your eyes admired him inevitably. the way his long blonde hair sat disheveled on his head. the sweat that glimmered on his forehead. the look of his overworked state gave you butterflies.

why was he so hot?

you bit your lip and jj winked at you, keeping note of your staring, flattered.

you feel your eyes roll to the back of your head and you slightly shove his head back.

"am i just so handsome to you y/n?" he dragged the last syllable of your name playfully.

it took all of jj's willpower not to thrust up into you. he wanted things to be passionate and romantic between the two of you.

he observed you head to toe, stealing mental polaroids of your body.

his eyes were on your breasts in the most indiscreet way as possible. he was so comfortable he didn't put the effort to be sneaky at all.

his lips sucked on your neck and you wrap your arms around him.

he grumbled from the way you squeezed around him. he wanted to fuck you senseless.

he was definitely going to do this again.

_____

really quick chapter i have a lot of drafts i have yet to publish but im trying to publish as many imagines as i can so be patient

i really want to do other characters but i dont know if theyre gonna do as good