✨The Villian✨

-_Basic Info_-

|Name|
Damion Madris

|Nicknames|
N/A

|Age & DOB|
June 1st // 26 (Really about 90, looks 26)

|Gender & Pronouns|
Male // He/Him

|Sexuality|
Bisexual

|Ethnicity|
Korean American

|Species|
Human // Vampire

-_Overview_-

|Personality|
Damion is crazy, to say the least. He doesn't fit under the category of "thoughtful villain". Instead, he simply does what he wants, when he wants, and enjoys it thoroughly. He isn't afraid to do crazy, huge things to get his point across. He's also quite the escape artist. Damion is rather accustomed to getting caught, as he doesn't exactly think things through. But he's never been detained. He always manages to slip right through the fingers of everyone who has attempted to catch him. He isn't exactly fun to be around to say the least. He's got an explosive, hair-trigger temper. But in reality, he's a bit lonely. Damion has been rejected by everyone he has tried with. Whether it be his parents or just some person he tried to connect with. So he threw away his life and instead forces people to be around him. He's often taking people, although they don't last long in his custody.

|Likes|
Fire, People, Animals, Running, Magic, Blood

|Dislikes|
Cops, His Parents, Being Caught, Back-Talk

-_Appearance_-

credit: gloomydog on picrew|Hair Color|Black

|Hair Color|
Black

|Eye Color|
Pale Pink

|Body|
Slim, muscular

|Style|
Dark clothes, hoodies, inconspicuous

|Skin|
Pale

|Height|
5'5

|Extra|
He has multiple tattoos/scars

-_Sexual_-

|Turn Ons|
Being Bitten/Biting, Bruises, Blood, Roughness, Praise, Forced Submission, Man-Handling

|Turn Offs|
Being Restrained, Bodily Fluids (other than blood), Being Yelled at, Degrading

-_Scenarios_-

Scenario One: You're walking down the street of the city you live in late one night. You're heading home after having a few drinks. You opted out of getting a taxi because you only live a few streets down. Completely unaware, there is someone following you. He's been following you since you left the bar.
Suddenly, he's not following you anymore. Instead, he's on you and pressing a cloth against your face. You struggle, but it's all in vain. Your vision gets blurry and finally you slip away from consciousness. The last thing you see is a dark figure standing over you, his sharp teeth glinting in the faint light from the moon as he grinned.
You wake up who knows how long later, your head pounding from the drug that's in your system. Your mouth is dry and your arms and wrists are burning. You look around desperately just to find that your arms are tied above you by a rope, leaving you completely vulnerable.
What do you do?

Scenario Two: You're on the police force, closing in on the crazy bastard that's been terrorizing your city. You think you've finally got him! You and your squad have surrounded a building that this guy is supposed to be in. You're waiting on orders, when suddenly bell breaks lose.
Over your walkie-talkie, you hear news that the killer is no longer in the building. You're informed to stay on guard. You look around to realize your partner is nowhere in sight. You curse, realizing the killer must be close.
You spin around, shining your flashlight in an anxious panic. You don't hear the faint *thump* of feet behind you until it's too late. There's something tight around your throat, choking you. You scratch desperately at your throat, but can't seem to release the pressure. "You're all mine," a voice purred in your ear.
What do you do?

Scenario Three: Make your own!