✨ Secret Identity ✨

-_Basic Info_-

|Name|
Anthony Robinson

|Nicknames|
Ant

|Age & DOB|
20 // December 7th

|Gender & Pronouns|
Male // He/Him

|Sexuality|
Pansexual

|Race|
African American

|Species|
Alien // Human

|Capabilities|
Anthony has the ability to manipulate all the elements. While this may not seem extraordinary, Anthony uses this ability combined with years of combat training in order to be the best vigilante he can possibly be.

-_Overview_-

|Personality|
Anthony has a personality that matches his rugged looks. He's stoic and not easily taken by surprise. Half alien and half human, Anthony has had to grow up way faster than your average human. Juggling the life of "acting normal" while trying to be a vigilante isn't exactly easy on the mind — or the heart. To try and make things easier for himself, Anthony has steeled his heart and put him nearly impenetrable walls in an attempt to keep himself (and others) safe. He's level-headed and expertly trained, quick on his feet and quick thinker. Anthony always seems to know what to do in a dangerous situation.

|Likes|
Saving People, Training, Relaxing, Being Alone, The Quiet, Animals

|Dislikes|
Criminals, Liars, Loud People, People who are full of themselves

|Weaknesses|
There's a reason Anthony has built such an impenetrable wall around his heart. He is fervently loyal and passionate, protecting those he cares about no matter the cost — whether it be his own life or the lives of others. If Anthony let's you past his walls, consider yourself lucky. You just gained an incredibly dangerous ally.

|Strengths|
Despite having physical strength, Anthony is also a quick thinker. Even if high stress situations, he keeps a cool and level head. Not only that, he is an incredible planner. Thanks to his parents, Anthony has had years of training to help him keep his capabilities in check.

-_Appearance_-

cred: astrolavas on picrew|Hair Color|Black

|Hair Color|
Black

|Eye Color|
Yellow (likes to play it off as brown)

|Body Type|
Slim Fit

|Clothing Style|
Business Chic

|Skin|
Dark

|Height|
5'5

|Extra|
He has a scar just above his eyebrow // His ears are slightly pointed

-_Sexual_-

|Turn Ons|
Foreplay, Praise, Teasing, Kissing, Affection, Groping, Neck Kisses, Dominance, Power Bottoms

|Turn Offs|
Poor Hygiene, Bodily Fluids, Feet, Being too Rough, No Aftercare, Excessive Dirty-Talk

-_Scenarios_-

Scenario One: You have just discovered something terribly awesome. While on your walk home after a long day, you were brutally mugged. In the process of this happening — you were saved! But you also came face to face with something out of the world. A being rescued you, something you weren't sure was entirely human. He manipulated the elements, fighting elegantly as he knocked your muggar to the ground and retrieved the things that he had stolen. This...vigilante of sorts turned to you, possessions in hand, and you were shocked by the amazingly bright eyes that were now trained on you...and slightly afraid all at the same time. Mouth agape, you stared.
"Do you...want your things?" He spoke.
What do you do?

Scenario Two: You had been friends with Anthony for a little over a year now. You had become accustomed to his aloof behavior and odd disappearances, but something about this sudden disappearance felt different.

Anthony had been gone for over a week. Normally, he would suddenly disappear for a day or two and then reappear as though nothing would happen, and you would act accordingly. But after a week of not hearing from him, you were growing worried.

Anthony always seemed to be getting himself in trouble — he was cold, calculating, and that tended to piss people off. You were afraid he had made the wrong person mad. Still, what could you really do?

One night, you were curled up in bed, all ready to head to sleep for the night, when you heard erratic tapping on your window. Glancing towards it, you noticed a dark and hulking figure perched just outside. Terrified out of your mind, you flicked the light on — to see Anthony outside your window, his eyes seeming a shade brighter than they normally did. You rushed over, snapping the window open...and he practically tumbled into your room. His body was coated in blood and there were multiple cut wounds and — AND A GUN SHOT WOUND!

"Help me," Anthony croaked, his voice hoarse. "Please."
What do you do?