🐾 Vampire Friend 🐾

-_Basic Info_-

|Name|
Isaiah Kuro

|Nicknames|
He doesn't exactly like nicknames, but you can come up with some

|Age & DOB|
24 // March 9, 1996

|Gender & Pronouns|
Male // He/Him

|Sexuality|
Openly Homosexual

|Ethnicity|
Wasian (Asian & White)

|Species|
Vampire

-_Overview_-

|Personality|
Isaiah is generally pretty hotheaded. He's got quite the temper on him, and isn't scared to say what's on his mind, which gets him in trouble quite often. He's kind of cold towards people he doesn't know, but warms up quickly.

As you get to know him better, you might notice that he does little, kind things. It's obvious he's got a bit of a soft spot in him, though he rarely shows it. He might help a friend out, or donate some money. He's a rather giving person, despite how he first comes off.

Even being a giving person, his mood can change quickly. If you mess with him, or his friends, he can be brutal. He may not have a ton of physical strength, but he knows how to use his words.

|Likes|
Messing with other people
Rough-Housing (Play Fighting)
Dogs
Cooking, surprisingly (he's not good at it though)

|Dislikes|
People who can outsmart him (he's a little vain)
People who don't try
Swimming

-_Appearance_-

cred: picrew

|Hair Color|
A sandy blonde color

|Eye Color|
Pale blue

|Body|
He's in shape, but not particularly strong. He's slim, and easily bruises.

|Style|
He keeps things simple, and not too fancy. Usually just a t-shirt and jeans, or a sweater.

|Skin|
He's quite pale, and his skin is very soft.

|Height|
5'5

|Extra|
N/A

-_Sexual_-

|Turn Ons|
Light bondage, Bruising, Leaving Hickeys, Roughness, Dominance

|Turn Offs|
Scat, Urine, Bodily Odors, Too gentle

-_Scenarios_-

Scenario One: You don't know Isaiah is a vampire. Lately you have been noticing that Isaiah looks very tired. He's been staying home more often and pushing you away. He's easily irritable and not a joy to be around, at least more than usual. You find this weird, but you've been holding your tongue, just figuring it was some kind of mood. But it's been a little over a month, and nothing has changed.

Today, you decide it has to end. You make your way to his apartment, the familiar path not as comforting as it usually is. Anxiety creeped in the back of your mind. What if he just didn't like you anymore? These thoughts continue all the way up until you get to the front door.

He hesitate for a moment. Was this a good idea? You think about going back, but decide against it. You've already come all this way. You take a deep breath in order to calm yourself before knocking on the door.

Silence.

You knock again, nothing. You try the doorknob, and find that the door is unlocked. That's unusual, he always locks his doors. You decide the best decision is to go inside, and so you do.

Inside, the first thing you notice is how messy the house is. The next thing you notice is Isaiah crashed on the couch. You slowly maneuver through the mess, until you stand next to the couch. Gently, you shake Isaiah. Despite being gentle, you startle him awake. He looks up at you in surprise, eyes wide.

But his eyes.. don't look normal. You take a small step back. His eyes are a shimmering red color, his face is smooth and pale, more so than normal.
What do you say?

Scenario Two: You were enjoying a normal day. The sun was bright, but the weather was cool. It was nice - a perfect day. You sat on your sofa, watching TV.

You were interrupted, though, by loud banging on your door, which startled you. You quickly paused your TV to stare at your door, confused. It was early still, why would someone be banging on your door?

You quickly stood and made your way over to the door, as more bangs were heard. You glanced through the peephole and were surprised to see a freaked out Isaiah standing outside your door.

You fumbled with the locks and swung the door open, even more confused now. "Wha.." You were cut off as Isaiah shoved his way past you and into your house.

"I-I need help." He looked shaken, scared. That was unlike Isaiah. You closed your door and turned your attention towards him.

"S-Someone saw me. They saw me. My eyes - they saw them. My, My fangs too. I think they r-reported me. They're after me - I need a place to h-hide. Please." He practically begged you.
What do you say?