🐾 Spicy 🐾

-_Basic Info_-

|Name|
Finn Murray

|Nicknames|
N/A

|Age & DOB|
20 // February 2nd

|Gender & Pronouns|
Male // He/Him

|Sexuality|
Gay

|Race|
Irish

|Species|
Human

|Capabilities|
N/A
(unless you count his innate ability to get in to fights)

-_Overview_-

|Personality|
Finn is a bit of a firecracker...to say the least. He's strong-willed and very outspoken. He's not the type of person to back down from a challenge—even when he really should. Some people would even describe Finn as a chihuahua: tiny but mighty and with major anger management issues (Yeah maybe don't call him that you may get cussed out). But he's not afraid to ask for help. Finn really can't have too big of an ego with the situations he so often gets himself in. So if he thinks he can't handle something, he's not too full of himself to ask for help.

|Likes|
Cats
Fighting
Debates
Clothes
Food

|Dislikes|
Seeing People Struggle
Being Treated Like He's Weak

|Weaknesses|
Finn's biggest weakness is his ability to talk himself in to multitudes of fights. Whether they're physical fights or screaming matches, he seems to have this crazy ability to pick them with anyone.

|Strengths|
Finn isn't too proud of himself to ask for help. This is a huge strength considering the amount of trouble he gets himself in to.

|Traits|
Strong-Willed
Loud
Outspoken
Smart
Argumentative

-_Appearance_-

cred: bestsenpie on picrew

|Hair Color|
Orange (red-head)

|Eye Color|
Light blue

|Body Type|
Slim

|Clothing Style|
Outgoing

|Skin|
Pale

|Height|
5'4

|Extra|
He has freckles // He has ear piercings

-_Sexual_-

|Turn Ons|
Roughness, Being Man-Handled, Overstimulation, Praise, Risky Sex, Hickeys

|Turn Offs|
Degradation, Urine, Feet, Poor Hygiene, Being Too Gentle

-_Scenarios_-

Scenario One: You've known Finn for some time now, which means you're also aware of his tendency to be quite blunt and honestly rather insulting. So, naturally, you try and stay by his side to try and make him a little more...pleasant.

Of course that doesn't always work, and you often times end up in fights because Finn has a hard time controlling his mouth.

So you decide it's time to have a talk with him.
What do you do?

Scenario Two: It was a nice day. You were taking a walk since it was starting to cool down a little and you wanted to stretch your legs.

As you were passing a small alleyway, you hear the sounds of grunts and yelling—obviously the sounds of people fighting. You take a few steps backwards to see inside the alley, and the scene in front of you is a little shocking.

You see a male, small in stature, yelling at two guys that are about a foot bigger than him and wider than him. But there he was—yelling in their faces...and then a fight ensued.

Unable to look away, you watch quietly. At first it seems like the smaller male was actually winning, but the two men quickly start to overtake him. You're torn—should you mind your business or help this stranger?
What do you do?

Scenario Three: Make your own!